• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Gr8tfulEd
Junior Boarder

West Coast?

#11057 3 years, 5 months ago
Two Shoreline shows tacked on in June and then nothing for the summer? I see August and Sept are still available for the Northwest. Keeping my fingers crossed. Note (and hint) to the band: August is a dry month here. Remember the Eugene September shows last year? Towels on the stage and a tarp over the keyboards... ....
wngfan
Junior Boarder

Re: West Coast?

#11150 3 years, 5 months ago
Well, the rain last fall did not dampen the excitement furthur and the crowd created those night! Please come back to NW furthur!
Gr8tfulEd
Junior Boarder

#11306 3 years, 5 months ago
wngfan wrote:
Well, the rain last fall did not dampen the excitement furthur and the crowd created those night! Please come back to NW furthur!

You got that right. They were fantastic shows, even if the second one got seriously wet. I just figured all things being equal, they'd prefer not having rain blowing in their faces. But I'd do it again in a hartbeat!

"One long party from front to end
Tune to the whistle going round the bend
No big hurry, what do you say?"
Attachments:
johnnyhub
Junior Boarder

#11317 3 years, 5 months ago
Why haven't they announced anything for late summer?? Anyone know?

Fans west of the Mississippi are revolting!!! Nasty things are being said! Let's get these dates out to ease the pressure!!!
SkiNose
Junior Boarder

#11344 3 years, 5 months ago
But the rain did affect the music.

Remember when it started going horizontal onto the stage? That terrapin suite suffered from the maelstrom on the stage.
"You ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know."
Woz
Fresh Boarder

#11363 3 years, 5 months ago
Those Eugene shows were great last year. It would be nice if the Bay Area got a few shows in September or October to break up the long wait between June and December!
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds