• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Kind_Head
Junior Boarder

Re: So Mickey posted on Facebook...

#110791 2 years, 8 months ago
I respectfully disagree, OP

what mickey has going on is really cool. I think Jerry would love all the members side projects they got going on. Sometimes I cant decide which one I even like more!

I saw mickeys new deal for the first time in minneapolis last month and it was fantastic. They played mostly their own songs, keys player had a great voice.. sharon jones.. obviously soulful mamma. and funky McWidespread panic on the bass.. it was great!
They did do an awesome scarlet > Fire. with a crazy island spinoff vibe.

I think its safe to say jerry would have loved it.
In the end theres just a song.. Its cryin' down the wind!
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#110792 2 years, 8 months ago
jerry loves music
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Dire Wolf.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#110814 2 years, 8 months ago
Jerry loves ME!
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#110817 2 years, 8 months ago
Jerry loves EVERYBODY!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
perry
Senior Boarder

#110830 2 years, 8 months ago
I guess you can sell the "Jerry would love this band" sticker on multiple tours
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded
1Stellargirl
Junior Boarder

#110849 2 years, 8 months ago
furthur1 wrote:
Mickey is far from desperate. People are dumb to believe what they think Jer was thinking or believed in I mean fuck how about you believe in yourself and your family. Mick has more to believe in than most and he chooses to share his vision with us. Really if u dig it support it if not then just let it ride. To me your post disturbs me in thinking that someone who has maintained a level of excellence for 40 some years just now is making a desperate stand for attention. Ha ha ha fuck u idiots who take thoughts too far and spread shit on the Internet. I am glad you can interpret and express yourself and your opinion on what you perceived to be true but Internet forums leave too much to the imagination and almost always can be misconstrued in some way so please just be kind and think for a second before you post.

You really should have read your own post before you posted it it. You say, "so please just be kind and think for a second before you post", but before that you also say, "fuck u idiots who take thoughts too far and spread shit on the Internet." All I did was raise a concern I had. And I never pretended to think that I know what Jerry has ever thought. You said that, not me. I never said anything negative about Mickey, and I really just wanted to get a feel for what others thought about it. Somehow it all turned into a huge misconstrued mess.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dire Wolf
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

#110855 2 years, 8 months ago
"Can't talk to you without talkin' to me. we're guilty of the same old thing......Thinkin' a lot about less and less and

forgetting the LOVE we bring".....................
Peals of fragile thunder...keeping time...
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Bilbo.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#110858 2 years, 8 months ago
i think mickey said what he felt. i think i have read phil say the same thing regarding some of his side projects though i cant be sure, they KNEW jerry personally and have alot better idea whatt he would have dug, who are we, the fans to judge, from what, biographies we ve read, or interviews, or rumors, or whatver.
mickey seemss to be the least of the survivving memebers concerned with commercial success, not that anyof em are too concerned, but mickey always seems to do what he feels like, regardless of if its in front of 30000, 3000, 300, or in a beach house with friends. i havent even heard mickeys new band, but if mickey is having fun with it, i bet jerry would have loved that at least. deadheads can be very judgmental and mean sometimes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bluetrainsugaree
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#110859 2 years, 8 months ago
And forgetting the love we bring.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bilbo
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#110923 2 years, 8 months ago
Nice Mickey interview with Blair Jackson about his band that gets into the Smithsonian Collection.

dead.net/features/dead-world-roundup/mic...E2%80%9D-re-releases
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds