• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Sharicee
Junior Boarder
Posts:75
Love you all!

Presale for Bobby/Bruce Sun April 1st

#110463 2 years, 6 months ago
The Presale begins tomorrow at 10 am PST and I was wondering if anybody knows if the password is the same one they used for the 31st?
Too pat to open and too cool to bluff...
taper.tsquare
Visitor

Re: Presale for Bobby/Bruce Sun April 1st

#110471 2 years, 6 months ago
yes, it's the same.
PartPat
Senior Boarder
Posts:359

Re: Presale for Bobby/Bruce Sun April 1st

#110477 2 years, 6 months ago
Where do folks get the pre-sale codes for shows like this? Or jusst shows in general
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1421

Re: Presale for Bobby/Bruce Sun April 1st

#110478 2 years, 6 months ago
This seems like a cool show to catch. Anyone know when the Montreal date is, and what the pre-sale code may be?
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
PartPat
Senior Boarder
Posts:359

Re: Presale for Bobby/Bruce Sun April 1st

#110498 2 years, 6 months ago
???? Do I need to join one of those pre-sale sights that are probably owned by ticketmaster, that want to sell you the presale codes? Just curious
taper.tsquare
Visitor

Re: Presale for Bobby/Bruce Sun April 1st

#110514 2 years, 6 months ago
PartPat wrote:
???? Do I need to join one of those pre-sale sights that are probably owned by ticketmaster, that want to sell you the presale codes? Just curious


the Fox Theatre in Oakland posts the pre-sale passcodes directly on it's web site, so there really isn't anything secret about it.
PartPat
Senior Boarder
Posts:359

Re: Presale for Bobby/Bruce Sun April 1st

#110526 2 years, 6 months ago
taper.tsquare wrote:
PartPat wrote:
???? Do I need to join one of those pre-sale sights that are probably owned by ticketmaster, that want to sell you the presale codes? Just curious


the Fox Theatre in Oakland posts the pre-sale passcodes directly on it's web site, so there really isn't anything secret about it.


Thanks. I didn't mean for this show specifically just in general. So it Bart's from venue to venue?
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder
Posts:679

Re: Presale for Bobby/Bruce Sun April 1st

#110575 2 years, 6 months ago
I just got an e-mail from APE with tomorrow's password. I thinks it's different from the first one. I am getting the password because I am on the Fox's mailing list. I have bought tickets to the Fox in the past. I think that's how some pre-sale passwords get given out, from the venue.
PartPat
Senior Boarder
Posts:359

Re: Presale for Bobby/Bruce Sun April 1st

#110589 2 years, 6 months ago
Daisy Mae wrote:
I just got an e-mail from APE with tomorrow's password. I thinks it's different from the first one. I am getting the password because I am on the Fox's mailing list. I have bought tickets to the Fox in the past. I think that's how some pre-sale passwords get given out, from the venue.



Oh yeah. I get those too I just never looked.
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds