• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder
Its an obsession but its pleasing

Re: I want to do 8 nights at Beacon. SOLD OUT :(

#126624 2 years, 6 months ago
I am only going to be able to do the last 6 nights and need a single ticket each night except Saturday 4/14 ( thats the only one I have ).

I paid a scalper 133 for it figured it was the best it was gonna get cuz ive been looking
eight-sided whispering hallelujah hat rack
deadhed4life34
Junior Boarder

#126626 2 years, 6 months ago
good luck brother. i got all 13 spring shows but i got extremely lucky that my friends dad got me some of the dates as well. best bet is just keep looking and if you need last minute tickets check stub hub and those shitty places. i got my msg tickets for a friend there for face value day of show.

hope to see yea out there shakin your bones. just be careful with nyc police, they don't take kind to us heads at all.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#126629 2 years, 6 months ago
dont buy from scalpers they are the scum of the earth .dont feed the animals they'll only come back for more
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
deadhed4life34
Junior Boarder

#126676 2 years, 6 months ago
idk about you but i would take it if it meant i could go to a show or not go to any of them.
deadegad
Platinum Boarder

#126679 2 years, 6 months ago
I'm a New Yorker too and the city is much safer than when I was growing up. There are many possible factors for this including Mayor Giuliani, Police Commissioner Bratton; et, al.. Funny to think government can do something right.

Regarding hotel accommodations here is something to consider: Do not even stay in NYC but find a cheap place in New Jersey, or eastern Queens, Long Island. Go to Google and look up New Jersey Transit and find bus info. Google hotel- Motel in New Jersey just over the Hudson river and you will find lots of places. You can even call some of them up and they might know where the local bus stop is into Manhattan. It will take some detective work but it will be cheaper than Manhattan hotels. Ofcourse you have to travel back and forth for the shows which form your hotel front door to the Beacon will be an hour easily: Bus form NJ to the Port Authority Manhattan.Subway to the Beacon. Factoring in the bus cost $12ish round trip and $5 for the subway it would probably be cheaper.

If you have $$ for Manhattan, spend 'em, and enjoy.

Also you do not want to stay in downtown Newark, N.J. ( which is not close anyway) because it is like old New York crime-wise.

As for tickets: Good Luck! You will need it. I am confident that many scalper tickets will come way down days before the shows. I have no extras for sale but am going to three shows so far. I may line up at the box office the day of in hopes of some becoming available.

Good luck with the farming goals and keep on truckin'.
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds