• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
PartPat
Senior Boarder

Re: I want to do 8 nights at Beacon. SOLD OUT :(

#110391 2 years, 9 months ago
goeppner wrote:
From what i can tell this has just been the internet presale! Tix still have not gone on sale with ticketbastard yet!! so you all still have a chance to grab sum up! Ill be doin all 8n myself so hpe to see you all there!! But we do need more far the rest of the fam. so if anyone wants to give sum love !! we wilol be forever grateful and KIND!!!!!

SORRY GUYZ NO EXTREAS !!

Really?? Anyone know for certain? I could of sworn they sold out..def could be wrong but I think they already did general public sale..
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#110393 2 years, 9 months ago
goeppner wrote:
From what i can tell this has just been the internet presale! Tix still have not gone on sale with ticketbastard yet!! so you all still have a chance to grab sum up! Ill be doin all 8n myself so hpe to see you all there!! But we do need more far the rest of the fam. so if anyone wants to give sum love !! we wilol be forever grateful and KIND!!!!!

SORRY GUYZ NO EXTREAS !!

one of the oddest posts I have seen on here in awhile!! Put the dmster pipe down and come back to reality!
PartPat
Senior Boarder

#110395 2 years, 9 months ago
Dire Wolf wrote:
goeppner wrote:

SORRY GUYZ NO EXTREAS !!

one of the oddest posts I have seen on here in awhile!! Put the dmster pipe down and come back to reality!

Yum....Dmsterz :)hehehe
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#110451 2 years, 9 months ago
Also a long term part time NYC'er here and I agree we get a bad rap from a lot of tourists. People really believe it's dangerous and you got a good chance of being mugged here. The truth is the city is much better nowadays then it used to be, and I credit a lot of that to Disney and some of the former mayors . 42nd street is now for the most part family friendly, it used to be the dark side of town. But if you wander into questionable areas, I suppose a tourist could get burned by some bad guys or gals. And I agree with Katie Mae, my dealings with the police have almost always been positive. I've never had a problem, but I've never been on the wrong side of a gun either nor was I ever set up like a bowling pin and put in the back of the paddy wagon.

A few rambles ...

$90 for hotel room? Where is that, sounds way too cheap unless it's a shared room and or bathroom or a questionable area. I may be wrong, but a decent place is more like $200 + in April (yes you can find cheaper, but $200 is pretty cheap I think).

Guitar George, I think the city makes money arresting people and collecting fines. They certainly collect a lot of money in parking fines and other tickets. Lots of people never pay the fines, but that's made up by the people who do pay, and they pay dearly. It's almost funny, almost every UPS, Fed Ex and other truck making deliveries (like fresh direct) gets a parking ticket every time they stop.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#110709 2 years, 9 months ago
tickets now has some as well
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
Chester
More or less in line

#110716 2 years, 9 months ago
I still think tickets will pop up as the show date gets nearer. Not tons, but some. If your persisitant,
you will probably get what you need.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#110718 2 years, 9 months ago
well I keep trying the weekday shows should maybe be easier to come by maybe big maybe
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder
Its an obsession but its pleasing

#111197 2 years, 9 months ago
TO Katie mae... I have been clean and sober for 6 years so I am on my feet. Blessed to be alive every day, I am activly giving back and it is the best thing in the world...

I definitly am not asking for a free ticket, just wanting to know how easy it may be to get tickets there... Just wanted to know what good people thought... This music is soo important to me and I really want to make all 8 nights since I have been missing out on out of state shows for 8 years! And this run may be the very last chance I get to see Bobby and Phil together due to my career in Organic farming

Thanks
eight-sided whispering hallelujah hat rack
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder
Its an obsession but its pleasing

#111209 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank you guys all for good tips... I am going to make this run happin for sure even if I have to stay in a hostel for half of it.... I have money saved up for to buy land in Colorado when im done with my internship, so I got to be cheap, but you cant put a price on pure love.... and thats whats gonna happin at the beacon
eight-sided whispering hallelujah hat rack
deadair789
Fresh Boarder

#111412 2 years, 9 months ago
Friday the 13th show just happens to be my 33rd birthday, I cant wait
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds