• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

Re: Who wants to win tickets to see Ratdog at Tri?

#110113 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks George for the heads up. I really hope one of us wins. That would be a sweet.
Good luck everyone!
The following user(s) said Thank You: guitargeorge
guitargeorge
Junior Boarder
Look at it right!

#110114 2 years, 3 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
guitargeorge wrote:
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
I'm so entering! Even tho I live half way across the country I can get there!!! And if I win I'll bring one of you as long as you guys can get out there too!

I'm gonna enter something very special I painted in my room. Just gotta think of something eye catching to say to go with it!

FurthurFlower, I'd love to go with you if you win!

I too am trying to figure out what to enter...I think something about my bucket list wish to take my daughter to a GD show (that I thought would never happen after Jerry passed). But thanks to Furthur, she has now seen 8 Furthur shows, including the last two NYE runs! I've got a picure.

And thanks for introducing yourself to me at BGCA...great to meet you!

I'm glad I got to meet you too! I'm sure you can come up with a wonderful story to share with Bobby! You have experienced so much and have seen it come to what it is today! Throw in a great picture and you could grab this!

Ill keep you in mind if I win! it's gonna be a tough contest tho. Already some awesome entries!

Yeah the competition will be fierce...sure it will be hard for Bobby to pick one...

I got it! Bob will offer a second show for the best 200 entries...does TRI hold 200?
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#110117 2 years, 3 months ago
would someone who would not be able to go even if they won, so isnt goin to enter, and has a facebook account, please enter for me. i will pay you back i promise. please help out someone who donst know how to do the facebook account thing(i know it sounds like im retarded, but its along story, so just take my word, id have to start a new email to do it)
please please pretty please with kif on top.
guitargeorge
Junior Boarder
Look at it right!

#110121 2 years, 3 months ago
illuminaughty wrote:
would someone who would not be able to go even if they won, so isnt goin to enter, and has a facebook account, please enter for me. i will pay you back i promise. please help out someone who donst know how to do the facebook account thing(i know it sounds like im retarded, but its along story, so just take my word, id have to start a new email to do it)
please please pretty please with kif on top.

I'll post something for you...you have a picture of something/story that shows your deadication? That's the criteria.
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds