• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Who wants to win tickets to see Ratdog at Tri?

#110082 2 years, 8 months ago
iamthedoor wrote:
Good thing I have Jerry's finger on ice in my freezer, I'm a total shoe in!

Oh, I should so not be laughing at that as hard as I am!!!!
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#110089 2 years, 8 months ago
iamthedoor wrote:

Lol, that's great
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
guitargeorge
Junior Boarder
Look at it right!

#110093 2 years, 8 months ago
iamthedoor wrote:

Ha ha ha...good one!
guitargeorge
Junior Boarder
Look at it right!

#110096 2 years, 8 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
I'm so entering! Even tho I live half way across the country I can get there!!! And if I win I'll bring one of you as long as you guys can get out there too!

I'm gonna enter something very special I painted in my room. Just gotta think of something eye catching to say to go with it!

FurthurFlower, I'd love to go with you if you win!

I too am trying to figure out what to enter...I think something about my bucket list wish to take my daughter to a GD show (that I thought would never happen after Jerry passed). But thanks to Furthur, she has now seen 8 Furthur shows, including the last two NYE runs! I've got a picure.

And thanks for introducing yourself to me at BGCA...great to meet you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
GratefulDad420
Senior Boarder

#110098 2 years, 8 months ago
guitargeorge wrote:
I understand about the Facebook thing...but this is an opportunity of a life time. You could always join and then delete your account after Bob chooses.

Flights from Alaska are expensive but fuck money. The experience would be priceless. I would get there!

Deleting a facebook account isn't very easy at all.

www.wikihow.com/Permanently-Delete-a-Facebook-Account

If you check out that link, there are numerous steps to actually delete your account, and multiple ways to accidentally keep it open. It takes a couple weeks and sometimes special little known steps to make sure you actually complete the process. Facebook is continually changing it's privacy policies without having to explain to you what it is doing. You can inadvertently opt in to various things just by being a member, and facebook is continually changing their policies, making it increasingly difficult to protect your privacy.

If you value your privacy, I would highly advise against ever using facebook in the first place. It is how criminals and the government (IMO, almost synonymous) are able to track your whereabouts, obtain your private information, and connect you to various things you may not want the world to know. Also, be aware, just because your account has been deleted, doesn't mean that information isn't available to facebook and the authorities. IMHO, facebook is evil!
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by GratefulDad420. Reason: adding more...
The following user(s) said Thank You: guitargeorge, SunshineSue
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#110099 2 years, 8 months ago
ONE DAY I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN. something would motivate me to starta facebook page.
it wil be mine oh yes it will be mine.
so when i win these tickets who wants to be my guest? for serious, if i win, the other ticket is goin to a forumer, just for shits and giggles. so there it is, all yall on the board pray to your hethan gods of yore that ol'joe here wins, and we will have a forum raffle. has to be someone i have met in person though.
seriously pray for me. i am freakin out over this. you know how much i lover ratdog, and get this i bought the ace on vinyle today for 2 bucks at a used book/record shop. good omen? i hope so.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#110102 2 years, 8 months ago
illuminaughty wrote:
ONE DAY I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN. something would motivate me to starta facebook page.
so when i win these tickets who wants to be my guest? for serious, if i win, the other ticket is goin to a forumer, just for shits and giggles. so there it is, all yall on the board pray to your hethan gods of yore that ol'joe here wins, and we will have a forum raffle. has to be someone i have met in person though.
seriously pray for me. i am freakin out over this. you know how much i lover ratdog, and get this i bought the ace on vinyle today for 2 bucks at a used book/record shop. good omen? i hope so.

Joe I'm glad you made it here in time...I'm thinking good thoughts for you I know how much u want it! Think of something good!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#110108 2 years, 8 months ago
guitargeorge wrote:
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
I'm so entering! Even tho I live half way across the country I can get there!!! And if I win I'll bring one of you as long as you guys can get out there too!

I'm gonna enter something very special I painted in my room. Just gotta think of something eye catching to say to go with it!

FurthurFlower, I'd love to go with you if you win!

I too am trying to figure out what to enter...I think something about my bucket list wish to take my daughter to a GD show (that I thought would never happen after Jerry passed). But thanks to Furthur, she has now seen 8 Furthur shows, including the last two NYE runs! I've got a picure.

And thanks for introducing yourself to me at BGCA...great to meet you!

I'm glad I got to meet you too! I'm sure you can come up with a wonderful story to share with Bobby! You have experienced so much and have seen it come to what it is today! Throw in a great picture and you could grab this!

Ill keep you in mind if I win! it's gonna be a tough contest tho. Already some awesome entries!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
guitargeorge
Junior Boarder
Look at it right!

#110111 2 years, 8 months ago
illuminaughty wrote:

I'd LOVE to go as well Joe! Ratdog is what got me back on the bus after Jerry died. Ace is a great album (considering who plays on it it is really a Grateful Dead record featuring Bob Weir).

Been a Bob fan for 40 years (first saw him in '72) and got to meet him a couple times. What a composer!
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#110112 2 years, 8 months ago
i am not starting a facebook account either. i tried. it pissed me off. iwould LOVE to go, maybe i can get one of my friends witha facebook to enter for moi? goood idea.
THANK YOU BOB!!!
dear bob, if you read this, my name is joe, and if you could just send me a confimation via email that youll put my name on the guestlist, i would be in your dept. im from ky, youll know me when you see me. hit me up, cant wait to WELCOME TO WORLD and EVEN SO and ODESSA, god the list goes on and on.
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds