• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Who wants to win tickets to see Ratdog at Tri?

#110052 2 years, 6 months ago
Well, even if I could get there on a week's notice, it turns out that in order to even enter the contest, I have to join Facebook, which I still refuse to do. What a crock!
The following user(s) said Thank You: GratefulDad420
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#110055 2 years, 6 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Well, even if I could get there on a week's notice, it turns out that in order to even enter the contest, I have to join Facebook, which I still refuse to do. What a crock!

I know what you mean. But I just signed up. I have to at least try since I live a hour away
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#110058 2 years, 6 months ago
I'm so entering! Even tho I live half way across the country I can get there!!! And if I win I'll bring one of you as long as you guys can get out there too!

I'm gonna enter something very special I painted in my room. Just gotta think of something eye catching to say to go with it!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#110062 2 years, 6 months ago
I do hope someone on the board can go though!
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#110070 2 years, 6 months ago
I am so tempted, but airfare Will be a killer for me.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#110071 2 years, 6 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:

my thoughts exacly --- everything seems to be about this stupid facebook crap these days

I had an alias on facebook a while ago just to be able to talk to my friend in the air force but as soon as everyone found out who I was (and people were getting mad at me for not being there 'friend' on facebook) and pictures started showing up with my name I said fuck all that and cancled my account.

now I'm about to sign up again just for TRI, although I don't think I'd have much of a chance of winning this, theres always something going on exclusive to people who have a facebook, and then I'd be able to talk to everyone on those side chat things (but of course not during an actual performance).
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#110072 2 years, 6 months ago
but of course it's very nice that Bob is doing something like this
guitargeorge
Junior Boarder
Look at it right!

#110078 2 years, 6 months ago
I understand about the Facebook thing...but this is an opportunity of a life time. You could always join and then delete your account after Bob chooses.

Flights from Alaska are expensive but fuck money. The experience would be priceless. I would get there!
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#110080 2 years, 6 months ago
Good thing I have Jerry's finger on ice in my freezer, I'm a total shoe in!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
guitargeorge
Junior Boarder
Look at it right!

#110081 2 years, 6 months ago
ecojaded wrote:
George- Thank You for posting and good to see you around again, how was the holidaze? Are you really buired in 10 ft of snow?

Stay safe and Warm !

Ecojaded and Sunshine, heavy snow winter for us in Alaska! I have not returned yet...still recovering from the fantastic NYE run!

I head back to Anchorage on the 15th.
Time to create page: 1.28 seconds