#109828 2 years, 6 months ago
Snoop Dogg aint got no business being in Texas
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
volare
Senior Boarder

Re: Coincidence or Conspiracy? Snoop busted after this

#109830 2 years, 6 months ago
I've always thought it somewhat odd that Snoop doesn't have a cabinet position. Secretary Snoop has a nice ring to it.
The Sailor, coming out again, the lady fairly leapt at him.
That's how it stands today. You decide if he was wise.
GratefulDad420
Senior Boarder

#109844 2 years, 6 months ago
He certainly is as shady as most of the other politicians!
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#109849 2 years, 6 months ago
Capt., when Snoop says he "would change the aroma of the room", what is he talking about? Does he mean he would fart in the Oval Office? Please explain this to me, I don't get it.
Without love day to day insanity's king
GratefulDad420
Senior Boarder

#109851 2 years, 6 months ago
Fire up a spliff, make it smell like weed! Come on, use context clues! lol
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#109853 2 years, 6 months ago
GratefulDad420 wrote:

That was my attempt at humor. Guess I failed.
Without love day to day insanity's king
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#109854 2 years, 6 months ago
I think he's a shitty spokesperson for Marijuana reform. The article implies he has cataracts so he needs meds?

Glad to hear he got busted after hearing that him and his posse, the dog pound "confiscated" pounds of meds. Bad kharma comin at ya biotch.

--

www.celebstoner.com/201201099480/news/dr...busted-in-texas.html

In a repeat of Willie Nelson's Texas bust in 2010, Snoop Dogg's tour bus was stopped at the same Sierra Blanca I-10 checkpoint on Saturday morning at 3 am. Border Patrol entered the bus with a K-9, which sniffed out two ounces of the sticky icky in three different containers. The rapper was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia.

He has a court appearance scheduled for Jan. 20.

Snoop DoggIt's the first celebrity drug bust of 2012. Last year, 63 celebs were arrested for possession marijuana or other drugs.

On Nov. 26, 2010, Nelson's bus was pulled over in Sierra Blanca. At first police said they confiscated six ounces, but only two ounces remained as evidence. Nelson paid a fine last year.

Snoop Dogg has now been arrested for marijuana possession on four different occasions - twice in Burbank, California (in 2006 and 2007) and once in Stockhom, Sweden. In Feb. 2008, Snoop was ticketed for smoking outside a club in New York. He was sentenced to 960 hours of community service for the Burbank charges.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , GratefulDad420
GratefulDad420
Senior Boarder

#109857 2 years, 6 months ago
It's for glaucoma, not cataracts! Come on Snoop, get your facts straight!
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#109858 2 years, 6 months ago
GratefulDad420 wrote:

Do you mean it's not really burning leaves that I smell from my neighbors house all day long?

---
According to celebstoner.com, there are plenty of better spokespersons for the cause. Give me Jack Nicholson, Harrison Ford, Montel Williams (a big proponent of smoking), Bill Maher, Woody Harrelson, Carmen Diaz, Drew Barrymore or Jeff Bridges over Snoop any day.

Here's their list of the 52 top celeb stoners www.celebstoner.com/20080521720/celebsto...op-celebstoners.html

---

Here's what they say about Obama, pretty cool at least the words. So he talks the talk but I am not sure if he walks the walk. I've read (this AM ?)that O is opposed to legalization. Anyway, 420 reform is a state issue, or so I believe. But it's messed up it's still a federal crime, even if legal in the state.

www.celebstoner.com/20080304602/celebsto...rs/barack-obama.html

otokin.jpg

Barack Obama is the first and only politician to be voted Top CelebStoner.

Obama 1980The 44th President (born Aug. 4, 1961) earned the honor on the strength of the following resume:

• In his book, Dreams from My Father (1995), Obama wrote about his high school and college drug use: "Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it."

• In a 2007 interview, Obama stated: "When I was a kid I inhaled frequently. That was the point."

• Speaking to Northwestern University students in 2004, Obama declared: "The War on Drugs has been an utter failure. We need to rethink and decriminalize our marijuana laws."

• In a letter to a constituent in 2006, Obama wrote: "I am aware of the argument that legalizing marijuana would make the drug more 'controlled' or safer, and that it may curb the violence associated with the sale of an illegal substance. I also appreciate that many physicians believe that medicinal marijuana can be helpful to some patients."

• In 2007, Obama told an activist in New Hampshire: "I wound not have the Justice Department prosecuting and raiding medical marijuana users." He has since made numerous statements in favor of medical use.

• In 2008, Obama clarified his position about medical marijuana: "The basic concept that using medical marijuana in the same way, with the same controls as other drugs prescribed by doctors, I think that's entirely appropriate. I would not punish doctors if it's prescribed in a way that is appropriate."

• Since becoming the nation's 44th president in 2009, Obama has lived up to his campaign promise that the DEA would no longer be able to harass and prosecute medical patients and dispensaries.

220px-Smiley_facemp.jpg
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Time to create page: 0.87 seconds