• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder
Deadicated shamanic dreamer

Changing email address

#109745 2 years, 7 months ago
Thank you for moderating this beautiful forum. I would like to change the email addtess. When I service up the account my fthelped me get startedhe put his email on the account expecting that I could change it to mine . Some now he is receiving all my messages and forwarding then to me. I tried to do it online with no sucess. My handle is roadtripper amy email is This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it . My friends email the ones we want to drop is This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it . Thank you for this service.
The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
GratefulDad420
Senior Boarder

Re: Changing email address

#109782 2 years, 7 months ago
Just look at the top of this page, under where it says, Home, News, Tour, etc. and click profile. Then near the top where it says profile of Roadtripper, click edit. Then change the email address, enter your password and verify it by re-entering it, then scroll down and click save. You may need to validate the switch in an email sent to your email address, not sure about this part, but probably is how it works. If you don't receive one, check your spam box, because sometimes it may show up there. You may not even need to enter your password, but I don't want to fiddle around changing my email to test it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roadtripper
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds