• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Un fuckin beleavable

#10964 3 years, 4 months ago
I was logged into frontgate all morning and as I'm refreshing the page right before 12 I get put in a "waiting line" which was "based on my arrival".......I was on the site all morning! How was I placed in line for 10 minutes??

It dosn't stop there either......first I got mansfield seats in section 4 then I scored better ones in section 1.......then I went to remove my tickets in section 4 and it removed all my tickets!! what the hell!

I ended up getting section 4 again then after trying for 15 minutes I finally got in on Jones Beach and Saratoga but nothing for Bethal except lawn, gotta try ticketmaster Frtiday.

Mansfield - section 4 row k seats 7 and 8

jones beach - section 8R row ff seats 9 and 10

saratoga - section 6 row s seats 13 and 14

I'm so pissed about mansfield I had section 1, def complaining to them about there damn site malfunctioning on me!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Un fuckin beleavable

#10965 3 years, 4 months ago
I wish I got all 4 tickets for mansfield and then I would of came on here and sold 2 to someone who didn't sound like a scalper for a couple bucks under face value, thats what I was thinking at first until I tried removing them.

Sooooo pissed, but hey at least I'm gunna be there, right?
amitrottl
Junior Boarder

#10985 3 years, 4 months ago
I couldn't remove any tickets from my order. I selected two @ Mann for Orchestra B then decided to try for Section A. I decided I wanted the B tickets (phil's side) over the right side A and, well, they couldn't be removed individually. So now I ended up with four tickets I can't afford because I didn't want to remove them all and lose the B seats. Ahh, I'll be making someone's night I guess...
drpsilocybo
Junior Boarder
Trying to find a peacefull song

#10988 3 years, 4 months ago
dude the same thing happened to me for st. augustine. I had tickets for the pit and section 202 and when I went to remove the ones from 202 it removed them all and there weren't any good seats left.

My girlfriend was also online at before noon and got stuck in the "line" and by the time she got through there wasn't anything good left at the Mann center.

It sucks ass caus we had it all planned out, got online early, refreshed right at 12:00, but don't have any tickets.

Id rather get them from frontgate then give my money to ticket bastard. I guess next time I'll try mail order.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#10989 3 years, 4 months ago
try contacting them at frontgate and telling them what happened.....maybe they'll take 2 back and refund you while the presale is still going on.....

enless you prefer to make somebodys night instead
drpsilocybo
Junior Boarder
Trying to find a peacefull song

#10990 3 years, 4 months ago
amitrottl wrote:
I couldn't remove any tickets from my order. I selected two @ Mann for Orchestra B then decided to try for Section A. I decided I wanted the B tickets (phil's side) over the right side A and, well, they couldn't be removed individually. So now I ended up with four tickets I can't afford because I didn't want to remove them all and lose the B seats. Ahh, I'll be making someone's night I guess...

I lost my Mann center tickets! you should sell your extras to me!!
send me an email at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it if you want to get rid of them
amitrottl
Junior Boarder

#10992 3 years, 4 months ago
I thought about that but they might bring up the terms of sale -- You even had to e-sign for them! I guess I'll find a way to pay the credit card bill, they're awfully good seats (Orch A, Row F center-right) so somebody will want them when I get them in the mail.

Just pissed me off that it was either four tickets or lose the ones I actually wanted. I'm taking my aunt so she needs a seat in the action but not too close
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#10993 3 years, 4 months ago
damn drpsilocybo, that sucks.

We should all complain to frontgate!! I already did.

I told them if they need a waiting line for the little bit of tickets they sell then they should hand the presale over to a company that can handle it! plus the removing tickets issue....
amitrottl
Junior Boarder

#10994 3 years, 4 months ago
I'll email you, drpsilocybo.
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#10998 3 years, 4 months ago
The whole frontgate system is just primitive. They need to upgrade it and make it function better. And the fees aren't as bad as ticketmaster but it would be nice to have some better prices.
Time to create page: 2.41 seconds