• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Sigmund the Seamonster
Junior Boarder

FURTHUR please play GELSTON CASTLE this Summer

#1090 3 years, 4 months ago
It was the super funnest place. PLease........................
Ace#11
Junior Boarder

Re: FURTHUR please play GELSTON CASTLE this Summer

#1094 3 years, 4 months ago
I had tix but never made it in because of the cluster **** of a parking job those people made trying to make a quick buck..Worst parking experience ever for the size show it was!!! I don't think i'd go back unlest there was a festival there !
Bzerk 2
Junior Boarder

#1222 3 years, 4 months ago
Bethel Woods all the way. I was there last year and dug Gelston but that place wasn't & isn't ready for Furthur. Parking was a joke, cops staking out everyone at the tolls pulling out etc... Bethel Woods blows this place off 100 0/0.
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

#2142 3 years, 4 months ago
wow i cannot believe that you liked the castle!!!??? that venue SUCKED!!!! I even spoke to jeff Tew the site manager- the parking staff(kids with no clue) were terrible and had no training to be ready for the event.
they only had like 4 blue boys in the whole parking area (badly cut field)!when you could be there many hours before the show.
Security was a friggin joke! kids on 4 wheelers pretending to be adults! inside the blue boys were a joke too! ran out of water to wash with after about 2 hours- no lites over the blueboy areas till the show was almost over.
prices were a bit high- but we have seen way worse at other places.
whoever supposedly cut the field did a horrible job- there were big spikes about shin high everywhere!
all of that could have been maybe overlooked if it didn't take 3 hours to go two miles! this was nothing compared to the nice police traffic stop about halfway down the mountain road!! total bullshit and the town and venue should be ashamed of themselves for this entrapment!
we wouldn't go back to that place if it was the only ny stop on the tour!!! Try highland bowl in Rochester or Artpark in Lewiston -- those shows rocked and they had NONE of these issues!!!
Time to create page: 0.54 seconds