• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design.

2 bobby solo shows, 2 Furthur shows,

#108958 2 years, 8 months ago
my girlfriend is forcing me to a roger waters show (i hate (strong word, strongly dislike) him) rumored rolling stones tour, free van halen show, rumored sabbath tour, shit let the world end this year is gonna be soooooo sweet.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

Re: 2 bobby solo shows, 2 Furthur shows,

#108966 2 years, 8 months ago
You'll like The Wall, it's a production unlike any other. The Sabbath tour is a go, from what I've heard, they just haven't announced the dates yet. As for the Stones, well, I've got plenty of space cleared on my credit cards, just in case.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design.

#108975 2 years, 8 months ago
i really dont even like the wall as an album. im more of a syd barrett fan than a floyd fan.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#109086 2 years, 8 months ago
I'm a major Syd fan. As for the rest of Floyd's work, once I stopped listening to rock radio and was no longer saturated with their music I was able to rediscover it. And there's really a lot of great stuff in there.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
shellshocked
Junior Boarder

#109133 2 years, 8 months ago
Had a friend go to the wall thing he does and she said it was awesome, but they are Roger fans more than Gilmour. I have been listening to that David Gilmour on an island album recently & I really like it.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#109135 2 years, 8 months ago
Trust me, go see The Wall. There's nothing like it and once the tour's over, it won't be back.

And yes, I love On An Island. Beautiful album.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds