• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Michael Christner
Junior Boarder

Your Spring tour !! share your road story with me.

#10823 3 years ago
Furthur,

Thank you for rockin my world. A true education in whats going on in our country. Need I Mention Langley? Fairfax! May I say 6 ^ up. Or does the 1st amendment mean nothing? Posters stolen From my NYC hotel room. Had to separate from people causing lots of stress and Drama on the road. Got sick. Broke my phone. Had to fly home for a funeral as soon as tour was over... Despite all of it had one of the best times of my life.

The Beast Joe R.drumming through out this tour Made it a all most a metal show at times never missing a beat and putting in fusion jazz beats and lots of ride and tom work. JK is the man.. WOW really leading when he needs and complementing Phil and Bob so well. Thank God for Jeff and Sunshine for keeping the Boys in Key and adding so much to the ambiance. Jeff C. Keys as always are ridicules and on point.

This tour I was educated on the Killing off of the middle class in America. The separation of the haves and the have not's. The Raping of our rights. As well that our bill of right does not mean a thing to the people in power in the USA. The set lists speak for them selves. Radio City Music hall was a dream come true, I'm so Grateful I got to go to Phil's Birthday as well think i might of fallen in love. All I have to show for it is this stuffed rabbit. .lol.. Met grate people that will be friends for life. And so much more, that is only skimming the surface of my spring tour. Thank you..

I love you all .

Michael V. Christner
Last Edit: 3 years ago by Michael Christner.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

Re: Your Spring tour !! share your road story with me.

#10828 3 years ago
(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
Last Edit: 3 years ago by Wheelman.
Lynx
Visitor

#10829 3 years ago
LMFAO
Lynx
Visitor

#10830 3 years ago
"..i might of fallen in love. All I have to show for it is this stuffed rabbit."

Explain this please.
Last Edit: 3 years ago by .
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#10833 3 years ago
now we know why rabbits reproduce so fast
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#10834 3 years ago
Michael Christner wrote:
Furthur,

Thank you for rockin my world. A true education in whats going on in our country. Need I Mention Langley? Fairfax! May I say 6 ^ up. Or does the 1st amendment mean nothing? Posters stolen From my NYC hotel room. Had to separate from people causing lots of stress and Drama on the road. Got sick. Broke my phone. Had to fly home for a funeral as soon as tour was over... Despite all of it had one of the best times of my life.

The Beast Joe R.drumming through out this tour Made it a all most a metal show at times never missing a beat and putting in fusion jazz beats and lots of ride and tom work. JK is the man.. WOW really leading when he needs and complementing Phil and Bob so well. Thank God for Jeff and Sunshine for keeping the Boys in Key and adding so much to the ambiance. Jeff C. Keys as always are ridicules and on point.

This tour I was educated on the Killing off of the middle class in America. The separation of the haves and the have not's. The Raping of our rights. As well that our bill of right does not mean a thing to the people in power in the USA. The set lists speak for them selves. Radio City Music hall was a dream come true, I'm so Grateful I got to go to Phil's Birthday as well think i might of fallen in love. All I have to show for it is this stuffed rabbit. .lol.. Met grate people that will be friends for life. And so much more, that is only skimming the surface of my spring tour. Thank you..

I love you all .

Michael V. Christner
ummmmm what the heck r u talking about?
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Michael Christner
Junior Boarder

#10871 3 years ago
This was my Furthur spring tour in a nut shell.. No matter how lame.... and how could you not fall in love with Furthur.. How was your tour?
Michael Christner
Junior Boarder

your road story with me.

#10872 3 years ago
lol ...
Michael Christner
Junior Boarder

#10875 3 years ago
I am talking about my spring tour experience. The sights and sound of America from my eyes . What's going on right now and what was going on in the lot seen and the cops. The arrests, intrapment . Cops telling kids they can not talk or have the right to speak also seeing cops sake kids down find nothing and take steal money out of your pocket.. The rabbit is a inside joke
Last Edit: 3 years ago by Michael Christner.
Michael Christner
Junior Boarder

#10876 3 years ago
Love this pic ..I just cant decide whos the bigger perv. The rabbit watching or the Person that is taking the pic
Time to create page: 0.56 seconds