• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
skyties
Junior Boarder

Re: Post-Tour Emotional Crash

#109456 2 years, 6 months ago
I have also felt that crash of depression after tour, I find the only thing that helps is lots of weed and listening to the shows over and over. This is what happens after 35 years of taping and traveling coast to coast to be with the band we all so love.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis
Wundurland
Expert Boarder

#109464 2 years, 6 months ago
iamthedoor wrote:
Wundurland wrote:
A post-tour emotional crash is normal. Touring is something you choose. It is powerful and personal to you, as well as your touring friends. Many aspects of our daily lives we are stuck with, which seems unfair because it makes us feel tied down. But, making plans for "furthur" down the road gives us something to look forward to, and the forum community aids in quelling those blues, right?!

Yes this community sure does help ease the pain like a big ol box of rain, it was fun rockin out with you and Strider on the bus and new years wundurland!

Likewise. How's your lady? If you're considering Broomfield, Boston, CT, and some early Beacon shows let's meet up.
...was staring at the little blotch of sunshine with a special intensity, considering lying down in it.

-JD Salinger
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#109465 2 years, 6 months ago
whoa whoa whoa alison, does that mean you and strider are going to broomfield for phil???
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Wundurland
Expert Boarder

#109469 2 years, 6 months ago
I was just about to message you. xo I think we're going to make a move on plane tix this week. !!!
...was staring at the little blotch of sunshine with a special intensity, considering lying down in it.

-JD Salinger
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by Wundurland.
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds