• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Question for the historians here/ Kruetzman hit??

#108104 2 years, 8 months ago
Was reading a passage in that Grateful Dead scrapbook, said Billy was hit by a bottle during an 85 or 86 show? Never heard of this I don't think, does anyone know more about this incident? My morbid curiousity gets the best of me?
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: Question for the historians here/ Kruetzman hit??

#108106 2 years, 8 months ago
answered my own question: www.setlists.net/?show_id=1660
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#108183 2 years, 8 months ago
not sure about it, wasn't around but i've often heard weir was pissed about something else that night, refused the encore. you could be right.

now there is the old story about jerry getting whacked at the adams fieldhouse in 74 in missoula but a little research went on to show that kreutzmann was the one who was hit that night, so maybe it happened again.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#108198 2 years, 8 months ago
wlewis wrote:
not sure about it, wasn't around but i've often heard weir was pissed about something else that night, refused the encore. you could be right.

now there is the old story about jerry getting whacked at the adams fieldhouse in 74 in missoula but a little research went on to show that kreutzmann was the one who was hit that night, so maybe it happened again.

read off of archive for that show, if the info is right, is that a fan who had followed the band for years (I guess I assumed it was a new younger fan) was throwing his beer at security and it hit Kreutzman's drum kit, but others stories say he had a bandage on his head, so I don't know.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#108200 2 years, 8 months ago
By the way, who edited the title of the thread? Did the moderator do this? No complaining on my end, just wondered how it happened.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#108223 2 years, 8 months ago
what do you mean? they all look the same to me.

did you make it something different???
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#108350 2 years, 8 months ago
wlewis wrote:
what do you mean? they all look the same to me.

did you make it something different???

ahh, can't remember now. Just know I didn't type the title of the thread that way in the beginning.
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds