• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

Furthur Contract?

#108069 2 years, 8 months ago
So on nye I was in line and was listing to a older lady talk about how furthur just resigned for two more years. She seemed like she knew what she was talking about. I didn't ask any questions. I don't know when it was signed but it sounds like maybe til 2014. Could it be rumor? She sounded like she knew. Anybody else hear anything like that?
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

Bullshit Rumors Thread

#108070 2 years, 8 months ago
Thread Name Changed
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

Re: Bullshit Rumors Thread

#108072 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok. Just seeing if anyone else heard anything like that. I'm not a rumor starter. She just seemed like she knew what she was talking about.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

Re: Bullshit Rumors Thread

#108075 2 years, 8 months ago
She didn't know what she was talking about. There is no contract, according to John K. in a published interview.
Without love day to day insanity's king
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

Re: Furthur Contract?

#108077 2 years, 8 months ago
There is no contract, and any talk of a contract is nothing but hogwash (but I could be wrong, just what I've been hearing).
Is Hogwash even a word that people still use?
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#108078 2 years, 8 months ago
She's just going off bs she picked up off the Internet. There isn't a contract. Unfortunately I think we are going to be seeing Furthur slow down in 2012. With Terrapin Landing, Bobs gigs with Chris and Jackie, and P and F shows coming up. Of course this is all just speculation as well.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#108079 2 years, 8 months ago
We might see some short runs and more festival appearances over the summer rather than a bonafide tour. Maybe....deadontherivet wrote:
She's just going off bs she picked up off the Internet. There isn't a contract. Unfortunately I think we are going to be seeing Furthur slow down in 2012. With Terrapin Landing, Bobs gigs with Chris and Jackie, and P and F shows coming up. Of course this is all just speculation as well.
PartPat
Senior Boarder

#108080 2 years, 8 months ago
deadontherivet wrote:

I agree......Doubt we will get to much but I siuspect a few big summer shows/festivals, maybe a stay at redrocks what not but everyone seems to be getting more into their own seperate projects now.
fourwnds
Senior Boarder

#108270 2 years, 8 months ago
Really, I hope u guys are wrong I only got to see them 4 times!. This thought has me bummed as I was hoping to catch them many more times this year. Who else am I goin to see to get "the fix" for lack of a better way to put it
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#108283 2 years, 8 months ago
fourwnds wrote:
Really, I hope u guys are wrong I only got to see them 4 times!. This thought has me bummed as I was hoping to catch them many more times this year. Who else am I goin to see to get "the fix" for lack of a better way to put it
It's kind of a glass half empty half full thing. Futhur is amazing, and I'll be bummed abot that, but it will also give me a chance to see more shows from original members doing their own thing. & walkers is amazing, Mickeys solo project is mind melting, Bob solo rocks, and whatever Phil does is always stellar.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds