• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
fatdog
Junior Boarder

Binghamton

#108 3 years, 6 months ago
Thank you for choosing to stop in Binghamton. We rarely get any "Dead" related music. Bobby has been here twice in like 15 years. The Grateful Dead has played some really great shows here in the past. Welcome back, and do come again.
coalcracker
Fresh Boarder

Re: Binghamton

#114 3 years, 6 months ago
Binghamton will be great....lotsa dead history in that building...lotsa rock and roll history in that building in general....can't wait for it....kudos to the band and management for playing in venues that actually have some sort of nostalgic connection to the band and the scene and for finding new ones, like that castle last summer....great stuff.
arjanstar
Junior Boarder

#165 3 years, 6 months ago
Looking forward to this show, for real!
Feel good music in your soul. Make your body want to Rock and Roll!
Nupsdog
Junior Boarder

#1340 3 years, 6 months ago
There will be a pre show party with Garcia Grass at Terra Cotta Catering (81 State St) literally about 300 yd's straight up the street from the arena doors (30 degree angle across the street form the big parking ramp on the corner of State and Henry st's). $5 cover will include your food (which will include spiedie and sausage sammies and a couple types of salads). Sure to be a great time.

There will also be a bunch of after show parties.

We're throwing one at Tranquil (36 Pine St, corner of Pine and Fayette st's in Binghamton and .7 mile from the arena, we may be able to line up a shuttle to and from the arena) with Garcia Grass. There will be no cover and they will indeed rip it up later.

Also going on after the show at One The Roxx (Court St an easy walk form the arena, maybe two three minute walk). These guys are good friends of ours doing the late night electronica thing, and they too can get it elevated.

Also after the show and a few minute ride from the arena will be Monkey's Typing at the Cyber Cafe West (right next door to Wendy's on Main St in Binghamton. They're one of the local GD cover molded bands. They do some of their own thing and some other covers as well, and they're playing without question the room in Binghamton to play. Jeff's a great guy doing a lot for the local music community so if you're looking to stay plugged in after the show, thats another option.

if anyone has any questions with regard to any of these or Binghamton in general don't hesitate to shoot me an email. nupsdog at gmail dot com.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#1364 3 years, 6 months ago
I've never been to binghamton but if I'm ever in the area I'll have to check out those venues
and pay homage to Harpur college
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds