#10936 3 years ago
or do you meen yout tour bus,if so pick me up please
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
World Wide Dialtone
Fresh Boarder

Re: 3.75 for gas

#10945 3 years ago
Really hate to say this, but here in Dubai gas is going for the equivalent of $1.10 a gallon (after converting liters and local currency) but then it does cost me around $15,000 for plane tickets to fly home to see Furthur.
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#10954 3 years ago
World Wide Dialtone wrote:
Really hate to say this, but here in Dubai gas is going for the equivalent of $1.10 a gallon (after converting liters and local currency) but then it does cost me around $15,000 for plane tickets to fly home to see Furthur.

thats what i love man. we all do what we do to get to the shows... by whatever it takes : ]
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#11014 3 years ago
the highway terror wrote:
I can remember Gas for 29.9 cents P.G.
and everyone was saying that's too high !

I can remember walking up hill both ways through an opium field on the way to school every day.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#11021 3 years ago
captaintony wrote:
the highway terror wrote:
I can remember Gas for 29.9 cents P.G.
and everyone was saying that's too high !

I can remember walking up hill both ways through an opium field on the way to school every day.
BREAD WAS A NICKEL DAMMM YOU KIDS AND YOUR ROCK MUSIC HAHAHHAA reminds me of the sterotypical old guy,not you CT
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#11070 3 years ago
I bicycle/bus it to work. Costs $1.50 and about 300 calories each way. So I don't feel your pain.

My wife's car (mini cooper) requires premium- that's like $4.25 or so... that's just too damn high.

Where's that crazy sonofbitch who's going to run on the "gas is too dam high" platform?
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds