• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

Re: Do you fear death?

#108382 2 years, 8 months ago
not to sound morbid, i kinda look forward to it. cause im not a shit head, and i talk try not to dwell the neg.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#108748 2 years, 8 months ago
Lynx3000 wrote:

PS. WHere the fuck is Neverstop and Capt. Tony? They are needed on deck, toot sweet!

Reading that little part just made my day. Thank you and so glad you made it back. When I was very young, I used to think I would never die. Medicine would be so advanced by the time I "grew up". Then in my early twenties I used to obsess about it and have panic attacks, wake in the middle of the night freaking out about it. I had a conversation about this with my dad one day. To sum it up, he said some things are beyond human control (death) and some things are beyond human comprehension (the universe/god), so don't spend your life worrying about it. That little conversation gave me some sort of inner peace and I just don't worry about it anymore. So to answer your question, no, I don't fear it any longer. Death is simply a part of life. I don't like the idea of it, but what the fuck are we going to do about it? Lol.
LBDowling
Expert Boarder
We must become ourselves before someone else does

#108777 2 years, 8 months ago
Hi everyone. We are energy, and when we leave our bodies behind, we will realize that the only thing of any importance in this life is love, and what we have done for our fellow man. When you learn that you are dying, every moment of life becomes so excruciatingly precious.... so, whether you believe in life after death or not, remember each day to be grateful and kind.
Someday, everything's gonna be diff'rent... when I paint my masterpiece
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tmglf2, Wundurland
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds