• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Lynx3000
Junior Boarder

Re: Do you fear death?

#107958 2 years, 9 months ago
captaintony wrote:
I hope to run into all the people who have left me throughout the years,

I've enjoyed your posts. Keep the mayhem coming......
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by Lynx3000.
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
guitargeorge
Junior Boarder
Look at it right!

#107972 2 years, 9 months ago
"Such a long, long time to be gone, and short time to be there."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wundurland
shellshocked
Junior Boarder

#107974 2 years, 9 months ago
there's some I think I might have to sucker punch once I get there.

Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#107979 2 years, 9 months ago
Considering how crazy things were in the 70's and the first half of the 80's, I think it's kind of a miracle that I'm still alive and sane. I can't say that about most of my closest friends from that era. Likewise, I'm still kind of amazed that I got through my dad's dementia without a heart attack or a stroke.

So what I'm saying is that I consider whatever time I have left to be pure gravy. And every day I thank God for that gift.

I'll worry about death when I come to it.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#107994 2 years, 9 months ago
I fear loss of those near to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Equinox, SunshineSue
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#107996 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes, I do. I want to live forever. I have a son however and want to die before he does so that has made it easier
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#108045 2 years, 9 months ago
Live life to the fullest and IMO try not to worry about things you cannot control ( like death). I have no real fear of death, but like every living being everywhere I have a strong survival instinct.

Look at Bobby and Phil. Both just starting the next phases of their lives. Phil has it right. He's so young at heart. Accentuate the positive. Eliminate the negative.

I prefer to focus on things I know I can change - or do my little part - like good causes.

I don't believe any human on this Planet knows what happens after we pass away. So why worry? Collect all the good kharma points you can and it will all work out one way or another in the end. If you believe in an afterlife you better get prepared cause there is going to be the party of all parties. Jerry will be there along with plenty
of legends of all sorts.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#108063 2 years, 9 months ago
I don't fear my death at all really, even though I don't believe in any kind of life after death. However, the thought of those closest to me dying is absolutely terrifying.

Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by SunshineSue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tmglf2
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#108065 2 years, 9 months ago
I don't fear death but it worries me that there may be no after life. I want to bellieve in one but I kind of doubt it a lot of times that I think about it - which I don't think about it often at all. My biggest worry about death is if I were to die before Bob and Phil and then miss out on a bunch of good stuff
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#108071 2 years, 9 months ago
no I think if you read books like into the light will comfort you , plus I beleive we all can start building our own heaven while we are alive on earth by doing the right thing everyday by people in your world how you live I beleive effects your afterlife . I do beleive in an afterlife and if you ever saw the awsome movie what dreams may come it may spark you into the thought process of building your own blue heaven while alive on earth .

Mine will include all those I have loved and lossed pets as well , unlimited jerry shows janis and whom ever else I wish. and to hang out with the angels learn to fly hang out with michael angelo and vist the old part of my heaven the jazz clubs from back in the day ofcourse in all the cool art deco clothing ...think about it life is but a dream ...

Peace
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds