• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
taper.tsquare
Visitor

Re: Terrapin Crossroads

#125774 2 years, 1 month ago
Strider1:

not only do i feel bad for the fans that are still caught up in this ticketing mess, but i also feel bad for the TC staff. yes, someone (or more than one someone) screwed up really bad and the fans have a right to be mad. but i know this situation was not intentional; TC would have liked for the initial roll-out of tickets to be a smooth process for the fans while at the same time closing access to scalpers. well, it sure didn't go as planned and i have every confidence that the TC staff has been feverishly working behind the scenes to resolve the screw-ups.

my biggest complaint is that TC has still tried to rush things in the face of this debacle. i was willing to be patient while they sorted things out, but they just kept rushing to the next phase of the process before fixing anything. to leave some issues unresolved and to leave some people in the dark while posting publicly that tickets are once again on sale and everything is OK is like pouring salt on an open wound.

anyway, lots of lessons learned from this experience. i hope TC gets things under control so we can all go back to focusing on the music.
Last Edit: 2 years, 1 month ago by .
Strider1
Platinum Boarder
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

#125775 2 years, 1 month ago
Island Head wrote:
Mike DuBois posters for Terrapin Crossroads

And yes, the posters are very cool.
I don't like buying a poster from show(s) I didn't attend, but I might need to get this whole set!
Takin' it in stride!
cletus1
Junior Boarder

#125801 2 years, 1 month ago
can someone please help me figure out how to get tickets. i need one for march 30th but cant figure out how to purchase.
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#125802 2 years, 1 month ago
cletus1 wrote:
can someone please help me figure out how to get tickets. i need one for march 30th but cant figure out how to purchase.

Just go to terrapincrossroads.net There is a buy tix link on the page. I just bought some, and it seems like the issues are worked out.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
cletus1
Junior Boarder

#125805 2 years, 1 month ago
must have missed it thanks
Wundurland
Expert Boarder

#125838 2 years, 1 month ago
Strider1 wrote:
Island Head wrote:
Mike DuBois posters for Terrapin Crossroads

And yes, the posters are very cool.
I don't like buying a poster from show(s) I didn't attend, but I might need to get this whole set!

And where, praytell, are you planning on putting these posters among the others???
...was staring at the little blotch of sunshine with a special intensity, considering lying down in it.

-JD Salinger
Last Edit: 2 years, 1 month ago by Wundurland.
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#125861 2 years, 1 month ago
i'm really glad to see that Phil is making a different poster for each of the 12 nights, but i don't have enough wall space for the full montage. a friend of mine has 10 VIP tickets, so she'll end up with 10 of these beautiful posters. i wonder if they're available for purchase by themselves or if you can only get them by purchasing VIP tickets?

on a side note, my TC ticket drama is finally over. i finally received the confirmation email from TC and i got my tickets. thank you TC for sorting out my situation!!! it was a rough week for everyone involved, and i'm sure an absolute nightmare for the TC staff. i am very grateful for the hard work of everyone who helped to untangle the mess.
Last Edit: 2 years, 1 month ago by .
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#125864 2 years, 1 month ago
^^^i'm so glad to hear that dude. you're situation was bringing me down, even knowing mine was all set thanks to strider. it truly was a fiasco but i think in the end everybody who wanted was able to grab the tickets they sought after. the only night that was really a problem was that first night, the 17th.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
kamloops rainbow
Junior Boarder

#125880 2 years, 1 month ago
Last I looked there were tickets available for all nights but the first(17th).....maybe there will be some 1/2 priced tickets after all......
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#125885 2 years, 1 month ago
Taper, I'm so stoked you've been squared away with TC. Phil has just begun to make it up to you, just you wait and see. I can't wait.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#125908 2 years, 1 month ago
see all that worrying for nothing got to learn to mellow man enjoy the shows
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#125912 2 years, 1 month ago
taper.tsquare wrote:
i'm really glad to see that Phil is making a different poster for each of the 12 nights, but i don't have enough wall space for the full montage. a friend of mine has 10 VIP tickets, so she'll end up with 10 of these beautiful posters. i wonder if they're available for purchase by themselves or if you can only get them by purchasing VIP tickets?

on a side note, my TC ticket drama is finally over. i finally received the confirmation email from TC and i got my tickets. thank you TC for sorting out my situation!!! it was a rough week for everyone involved, and i'm sure an absolute nightmare for the TC staff. i am very grateful for the hard work of everyone who helped to untangle the mess.

Glad you got your tickets all sorted out and now can use that energy to look forward to the shows! I wonder if maybe these posters might be used as the "special gift" for those who got weekend passes...
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds