• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Terrapin Crossroads

#125295 2 years, 6 months ago
wow sorry to hear about all this, I thought TC seemed rushed right from when it was announced a month or 2 ago....... first it was suposed to be in another place where the community didn't like and that was going to take a couple years to build. Then all the sudden, out of nowhere, it's ready to go in a new spot in just a few months after the original plan....

Hopefully they get everything straightened out and make it up to those folks who had trouble. I really hope they figure out there ticketeting system while keeping the whole guest list/show you ID to get in to prevent scalpers...... I would hate to see them just do a regular on sale where scalpers will make out since it's probably easier and they had trouble this way. Levon has a good system that works and dosn't seem to complicated, in time it will all be figured out properly and (hopefully) scalpers wont get the best of anyone at this place.
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by MushroomMan.
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#125335 2 years, 6 months ago
Trent
I hope and know Phil will get things right with your order. He's trying so hard to keep tickets out of the hands of scalpers and have little fees. Till then I am sorry to hear you are in limbo. Keep the faith Brother. I'll be there the 29th and 30th and hope to see you there. Peace.
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#125470 2 years, 6 months ago
The latest from TC on the ticket debacle for those not on Facebook:

We are in the process of contacting everybody who had a successful PayPal purchase for the shows. Once that is complete any remaining tickets will go onsale to the public at 4:00PM PST.
Please note that if you bought VIP tickets or Weekend packages through Music Today, these are VALID. You are good to rock!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Strider1
deadahead
Junior Boarder
Music & Politics Don't Mix

#125502 2 years, 6 months ago
amusingdeva wrote:

We are in the process of contacting everybody who had a successful PayPal purchase for the shows. Once that is complete any remaining tickets will go onsale to the public at 4:00PM PST.
Please note that if you bought VIP tickets or Weekend packages through Music Today, these are VALID. You are good to rock!

Hey stranger, that is good news. I just saw the same news @ www.terrapinlanding.com/news.html (they keep the news real current there, too).

I hope today's re-launch of ticket sales goes off without a hitch. Since it's being done by a third-party, chances are it will
"The Grateful Dead," Jerry Garcia explained, "don't really take positions; we're musicians, not politicians."
The following user(s) said Thank You: amusingdeva
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#125650 2 years, 6 months ago
Just to make you all feel better about those $150 ticket prices, Santana just announced another 2-year stint in Vegas, this time at the House of Blues and tickets are $113 for the standing room GA tickets to $172.50 for balcony seats - and it holds 1500 people. *gulp*
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#125656 2 years, 6 months ago
the days of free or cheap shows are long gone ,unless you go see new acts,bar bands etc ,support live music go see a local band every now and then
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#125696 2 years, 6 months ago
Mike DuBois posters for Terrapin Crossroads

The following user(s) said Thank You: Equinox, MushroomMan, Strider1
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#125698 2 years, 6 months ago
Island Head wrote:
Mike DuBois posters for Terrapin Crossroads

wow, fuckin badass man! ...... would be great to have a big section of wall with all 12 of those posters in your home, I love how it all makes 1 big psychedelic image....
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#125711 2 years, 6 months ago
Those are just KILLER! Would LOVE to have that hanging in my Meditation Room
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#125734 2 years, 6 months ago
amusingdeva wrote:

this info posted by TC is bullshit. i still have not received confirmation of my ticket order on 02/22. the announcement says that tickets will go back on sale AFTER everyone who purchased tickets on 02/22 was notified, but TC is once again providing incorrect info to the public.

per the original email that i received from TC i had at least one successful ticket transaction, but no details about what i actually purchased. i received several follow-up emails saying they were working to resolve my issue and a confirmation email was forthcoming. wrong. i got nothing... nada, zip! TC still has my money, hasn't confirmed my order and hasn't issued a refund for any tickets that i didn't receive. now tickets are on sale again, and TC has screwed me in the booty (without even kissing me first). thanks TC, way to go! did you think my $608 was just a donation?
Strider1
Platinum Boarder
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

#125741 2 years, 6 months ago
Taper.tsquare - I feel your pain.

I purchased 2 GAs for 3/22 and 3/23 and 2 VIPs for 3/25 on 2/22. I received a vague paypal receipt, so I didn't know if I had tix or not. The only reason I got VIPs for the 25th was due to an error on their website listing the GA's for the 25 under a button that said the 29th, so not finding a button for the GAs on the 25, I assumed they sold out and went for the VIP's.

I then received the same confusing emails that you received regarding the SNAFUs. So to be safe, on the 23rd, I repurchased the GAs for all 3 dates - 3/22,3/23,& 3/25. Yes it locked up alot on $$ on my card, but I knew I would dispute any and all charges from the 2/22 presale.

Well, yesterday they sent me an email stating that they were refunding my GAs on my first purchase, but not the VIP's since they weren't "duplicated" in my second purchase. I have sent them an email explaining the situation and am still awaiting a response from them. If they don't respond I will just dispute it thru my credit card.

I have a feeling they will be more than willing to cancel and refund any extra tickets purchased during this SNAFU. First as a customer service to those who bought more tickets than they need. Second, it allows those tickets to be available for other fans. If they forced us to keep the extra tickets we bought because of the SNAFU wouldn't they be encouraging us to sell our extras in the secondary market? Something we all want to avoid.

For whatever it's worth, the tickets have been on sale to everybody now since last night and yet still only the 17th is completely sold out and only the VIPs for the 18th.

If you can, just buy what you need again now, and dispute the charges for the other sales.
Takin' it in stride!
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by Strider1.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#125753 2 years, 6 months ago
Posters are super cool. I love it
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds