• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Terrapin Crossroads

#124588 2 years, 6 months ago
I was totally just thinking of people that go for drugs and have no interest in the music at all when I said that and wasn't thinking about people that just can't afford it but yea, I see that can be taken the wrong way and appologize if it was and I will edit my post.

when the prices first came out they said on the TC website or facebook page that eventually there will be shows at all price ranges and they recently said that they hold tickets for family, and any unused ones get sold the day of for half price and they might be released sporadically throughout the day so there will be chances tyo get cheaper tickets.
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by MushroomMan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , rockinbob
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#124590 2 years, 6 months ago
No problem Kevin, I know you really didn't mean to sound unkind, you are a good man:)

I hope to see you sporting your necklace at some shows soon;)

Perhaps if I sell some jewelry and glass, I may see you at Phil's place sporting it some fine day real soon.

Love,
Paige
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#124591 2 years, 6 months ago
Don't let him off the hook Page, MM is mean and bad...haha, just kidding. Seriously though, Van Halen tickets at the Staples Center in LA are selling for $150. Not that Van Halen is a bad band but, there's nothing better for the head than the dead!
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#124593 2 years, 6 months ago
He he he....

He is so off the hook;)

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you;)

Love Mushroom Man

And you too:)

I look forward to catching a show at this venue. It's just not feasible for me at the present time. We barely even have enough to eat. And my poverty is not a measure of my morality or worth as a human, capice?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$&&&&&&&&$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ unless of course one is a moloch worshipper;(
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#124594 2 years, 6 months ago
Paige, Mushroom Man, BRAVO and THANKS! Its MUCH LATER than we all think, and being kind is the ONLY WAY. It what this community is supposed to be about. I have no plans (yet) to go to TC, but I cant hate on Phil as he is seeing a life long dream realized but yet is STILL including his fans, He owes us SQUAT, nothing period. Unfortunately MM~ You are correct about some people going for substance first, and the music second and TC is for the music lover that will sacrifice and find a way. I will be buying those $5 webcasts and dancing, smiling and BEING GRATEFUL I have some music coming from Phil at all. He has enough cash I am sure that he does NOT need to play but rather enjoys it so much, now he doesn't have to sit idle while at home between tours. Peace
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#124600 2 years, 6 months ago
rockinbob wrote:
Paige, Mushroom Man, BRAVO and THANKS! Its MUCH LATER than we all think, and being kind is the ONLY WAY. It what this community is supposed to be about. I have no plans (yet) to go to TC, but I cant hate on Phil as he is seeing a life long dream realized but yet is STILL including his fans, He owes us SQUAT, nothing period. Unfortunately MM~ You are correct about some people going for substance first, and the music second and TC is for the music lover that will sacrifice and find a way. I will be buying those $5 webcasts and dancing, smiling and BEING GRATEFUL I have some music coming from Phil at all. He has enough cash I am sure that he does NOT need to play but rather enjoys it so much, now he doesn't have to sit idle while at home between tours. Peace

Peace Brother Rob.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#124604 2 years, 6 months ago
I probably wont make it to Phil's place to soon, maybe not even before the renovations depending what else goes on this summer but I do plan on making it there next year but I can't wait to wear that wonderful necklace on tour this april
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#124605 2 years, 6 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
I probably wont make it to Phil's place to soon, maybe not even before the renovations depending what else goes on this summer but I do plan on making it there next year but I can't wait to wear that wonderful necklace on tour this april

Remember too that when you come to see Phil my house is open to you:)

I am so glad you like the necklace:)))))))))

Chester got one too:)

As I can afford it, I will send more out to more forum members.

So many great people here, real good folks:)

So special in my heart....
The following user(s) said Thank You: splatter_face, MushroomMan, rockinbob
Sugaree1
Platinum Boarder

#124617 2 years, 6 months ago
PMoondancer wrote:
Phil can do whatever he wants , of course.

However, I find it disturbing that some here equate higher tickets prices with "keeping the trash out"

Yeah great let's just lump everyone who can't afford this into a stereotypical group of untouchables. So kind. Heh, I know let's develop an official caste system to keep everyone in their place.

It sickens me, that kind of false logic.

People who think in those terms sicken me.

Be kind brothers, it's later than you realize.

I realize that what I said can easily be seen this way, I apologize for that. I certainly did not mean to equate that if you can't afford the ticket you are "trash". But I know that the real concern for most towns hosting any kind of GD event or venue is all the extra traffic it brings and the behavior that comes with it. Usually I find that this is from the travelling masses that don't have tickets or money to buy them, IMO they should not be at the venue if they can't pay to get in. I am sorry if that offends anyone.
If that jubilee don't come, maybe I'll meet you, on the run
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#124627 2 years, 6 months ago
i understood what you were saying,people are complaing saying they'll be no shakedown and no taping theres talk of"occupy TC" i find that silly.If you cant afford to go they are providing options ,web cast 5 bucks? i would bet that most people complaining about the price spend more than 150 a week on drugs/booze.me i have no intrest in going to TC but i will get the web casts and i think he can do and charge what he feels his time is worth,the man has been touring since the 60's the catalog of music is mostly available for free thanks to the taping policy how much more should this man give away?
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: bokb, jaredlang
Time to create page: 8.44 seconds