• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Joyous Cosmology
Fresh Boarder

Re: NYE Poster

#108438 2 years, 6 months ago
I agree with whoever had the idea to try to get word to the merchandising folks that there should be a limit of 2 posters per customer. Does anyone have any ideas/leads as to how to communicate this to the larger machine here?
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#108447 2 years, 6 months ago
Carl wrote:
after i saw the posters on night one, I decided they were not even worth trying to get. Im not saying they are bad, im saying I think every single other tour poster has been better

really?! its not that bad plus the three day lenticular one is kinda fun in a kids cartoon type way. the black three day run one was great too...now i just wanna check it out under a black light like the posters from the ny run which are all day glo...maybe ill do that today!
aiko420
Junior Boarder

#108492 2 years, 6 months ago
I am not sure where the tapestries are made, but the posters are printed here in the Good 'Ol USA in Boulder, CO. Good Thoughts, they are a great company. I got to work with them on the Fall Tour poster design , the Hot Air Balloon one, and they are exceptional people!!
Sometimes you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds