• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

Re: NYE Poster

#107827 2 years, 9 months ago
I got one for each night but I'm a poster whore (40+) Furthur posters alone. Had to get in earlier every night to get them but the travesty was the guy I saw who bought up 40 black dragon poster and 30 3d then walked behind the velvet rope and out the.door next to the merchandise booth. Fuckers are like day old green turds.....god know s where they came from or why they are the way they are but I don't eat things that turn my shit that colour!
shakedownst
Junior Boarder

#107877 2 years, 9 months ago
This is so upsetting to me. As a poster collector (or whore, whatever) myself, I tried each night at NYE, but to no avail. Sure, I grabbed my seat first, listened to music, but to know there are people just out to turn a profit (I do understand we all need to live), just upsets me. This run, I will settle for the Biffle print (while I enjoy the lenticulars, they don't really do it for me, particularly on my walls) that I bought from Biffle. Capitalism at it's worst (oh, right, it actually does get much worse than this!)....
Carl
Junior Boarder

#108139 2 years, 9 months ago
after i saw the posters on night one, I decided they were not even worth trying to get. Im not saying they are bad, im saying I think every single other tour poster has been better
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#108204 2 years, 9 months ago
i agree i wasn't overly impressed with them. in fact, a lot of furthur art i am not. maybe i'm just picky. when i see one i like, i grab it. i feel like it's becoming more and more of a problem to grab one. i didn't realize it was until somebody posted the threads about it.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#108260 2 years, 9 months ago
idont know if the poster in question had the same design as the like blanket rug thing they were selllin. it looked awsome, dragon over golden gate bridge, with fog and all, but i had a feelin they be made in china so i passed.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#108263 2 years, 9 months ago
the blanket/tapestries are awesome. i wanted one of those. the little picture of it did it zero justice. my friend had one out of the bag in the room it was awesome. if anyone has an extra, please PM me, i'd love to buy it from you.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#108267 2 years, 9 months ago
i totally wanted one after i saw it outa the package too.
and they were only like 45 i think, hella reasonable for such a nice blanket, hence my thinkin it might be chinamade.
good lookin out on the productions part on keepin price down, i have no idea if these where made in china, just thought at that price, they would have to be. i dont know though.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#108296 2 years, 9 months ago
^^^you're baked joe
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#108364 2 years, 9 months ago
fuk yeah im baked but you tell me hhow to produce and market an item of such quality for such a low price without using child labor.
shit could have been made in marin for all i know
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#108368 2 years, 9 months ago
fuk yeah im baked but you tell me hhow to produce and market an item of such quality for such a low price without using child labor.
shit could have been made in marin for all i know
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds