• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

Re: Good Vibes Thread / Best NYE ever

#108186 2 years, 6 months ago
saintStephen wrote:
thanks for the Welcome. I'm glad to be here. I would love to see Furthur in Canada and didn't see them in Ottawa. I used to see Grateful Dead a lot from '84 on... When Jerry passed, I was broken-hearted like most, and didn't think i could go see anything (phil and friends, etc) without being majorly depressed. My first Furthur shows was a short solo trip I took last fall to syracuse 11.11.11 and buffalo two nights later. Loved it. Felt really good.

I'ill be in boston in april for those 2. Again, thanks for the 'welcome'.

I was at the 11/11/11 show, and the one a few days later in Albany.
I wanted to go to those Boston shows in April, but being Easter and Passover that weekend made it impossible. Got tix for the Beacon weekend shows (Sat-Sun) the following week.
I would gladly make the trip to Toronto ( a city I am not all that fond of) to catch a Furthur 3 night Massey Hall run.
Unfortunately, Furthur Canadian dates are about as likely as the Leafs parading the cup down Yonge st.
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Good Vibes Thread / Best NYE ever

#108190 2 years, 6 months ago
saintStephen wrote:
thanks for the Welcome. I'm glad to be here. I would love to see Furthur in Canada and didn't see them in Ottawa. I used to see Grateful Dead a lot from '84 on... When Jerry passed, I was broken-hearted like most, and didn't think i could go see anything (phil and friends, etc) without being majorly depressed. My first Furthur shows was a short solo trip I took last fall to syracuse 11.11.11 and buffalo two nights later. Loved it. Felt really good.

I'ill be in boston in april for those 2. Again, thanks for the 'welcome'.

Welcome to the board, saintstephen! I'll even refrain from posting a Red Wings stealie for the moment.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: THE greatest NYE ever

#108228 2 years, 6 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
funky420 wrote:
Congratulations dude I'm about to make the same leap in 11 days !

Hey Funky, I hope you report back with your story, too. Can't wait to hear all about the Jamaica proposal!
She's a lucky lady!!

I will definately post something when I get back. Thank you all.
The voices tell me what to say
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, FurthurFlower67
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

Re: THE greatest NYE ever

#108250 2 years, 6 months ago
I am just so HAPPY for Jk420 and Funky420!!! Love is so wonderful! O and I'm so happy for tumbleweed too! I love the dead community!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: jk420
Time to create page: 2.29 seconds