• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

Re: furthur FAMILY

#107410 2 years, 9 months ago
Joe aka a lil naughty, you are so cool! And I'm thankful for RockinB to have offered you floor space and then we all ended up together! It was a great weekend. And you know you can always come back home to the Midwest for a show or two also!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#107417 2 years, 9 months ago
right right, im scared of states with retarded marijuana laws, cause ive had 3 surgerys on my arms and if i dont puff tuff, i have to take too many pain pills and i end up gettin sick, but i would love to come home and see some shows with my old highskewl tour palls. god we had some times. rockinbob gets the award for being the charlie sheen of the forum(jokin man, thanks so much, i hope yall made it home ok)
i consider myself a rockstar but bob put my ass to shame, homeboy knows how to party down, fukn fairmont NYE, rates up there with the best ev)er(despite the crazyness ).
furthur blew the doors off the BG 2 outa 3 nights, hell night 2 was kinda
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#107432 2 years, 9 months ago
Wish I could have met more of you all. Things get too hectic, we were down on the wharf having too much fun so we got to the Bill Graham late every night, had to p/u tix from will call each day, next thing we know it's time to get in line .. excuse excuse excuse I know .. maybe you noticed the Colorado flag hanging from the balcony?? That's where we were.. ahh well if anyone is catching Phil in Broomfield we'll be there! But I will say those 3 nights were sure special, 22 shows and I finally got an Althea, I think I can safely say it was the best 3 day run I've seen. Just hope Furthur stays together!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#107523 2 years, 9 months ago
Great to hear that man!

Its the same way for me and my little touring crew Jess and DEE. We enjoy seeing you guys out there alot and even tho this NYE run we didnt get to kick it very much the time we spent was really fun and when were together we bring a energy on the dance floor that other people cant even start to touch. If you have been down there with us you know! All of us really like that you guys are here for the music like us and are kinds people that are out to do the right thing and help others. so much love to all you guys and especially the core group of forumers that I hang with at show. Burt, Brian and his beautiful wife, Justin and george. I look forward to doin alot more shows with you guys and cant wait to be back on the dance floor doin that good ol GD boogie!

Me and jess will be out for the entire New york city run in april and hope to see all you guys out. We should all try and stay at the same hotel for that run so we can just straight kick it together.

Much love
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis, Wundurland
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#107577 2 years, 9 months ago
Man, this sounds like a really fun weekend! Glad you all had such a great time.

I feel a bit disappointed that I couldn't meet everyone. That's been the most fun for me of being a board member, meeting Emily and Dead on the Rivet Chuck this year.

The good part is that people want to meet each other and have some fun. So that is very likely to continue, giving lots of folks the chance to do so later.

This is the best board I've ever been a member of, for just that reason.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tmglf2, SunshineSue
Wundurland
Expert Boarder

#107588 2 years, 9 months ago
Smiley from Texas wrote:
Great to hear that man!

Its the same way for me and my little touring crew Jess and DEE. We enjoy seeing you guys out there alot and even tho this NYE run we didnt get to kick it very much the time we spent was really fun and when were together we bring a energy on the dance floor that other people cant even start to touch. If you have been down there with us you know! All of us really like that you guys are here for the music like us and are kinds people that are out to do the right thing and help others. so much love to all you guys and especially the core group of forumers that I hang with at show. Burt, Brian and his beautiful wife, Justin and george. I look forward to doin alot more shows with you guys and cant wait to be back on the dance floor doin that good ol GD boogie!

Me and jess will be out for the entire New york city run in april and hope to see all you guys out. We should all try and stay at the same hotel for that run so we can just straight kick it together.

Much love

I would love that. I've heard gushing praises of you and Jess from Brian and the crew and enjoyed our New Year's hugs. I'm not sure which shows we'll hit for NY though yet, but I'm pretty cerrtain we will be heading that way. I love Burt and Justin too.

-Alison (Wundurland)
...was staring at the little blotch of sunshine with a special intensity, considering lying down in it.

-JD Salinger
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#107695 2 years, 9 months ago
right on smiley, always good to see you, and yes, quite an energy we can summon when we're all together. i'll see doing 5 beacons-only ones i won't be at are the wkend thurs fri sat....will be spending some time staying with folks i know in the city but also want to spend a few nights with the forum crew. i know some have rooms at beacon reserved, although it's pricey. we should try to figure something out asap. sooner the better. give me a ring
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
WGJORDAN3
Junior Boarder

#117477 2 years, 8 months ago
It was grate to meet and see some of ya'll this past NYE run. I'm currently in route back to the middle east and hope all is well with everybody stateside. Take care and drink one for me.
"TAKE MY ADVICE, YOU'D BE BETTER OFF DEAD."
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#117482 2 years, 8 months ago
jordan, glad you popped in brother! didn't see ya after that one night we've got a picture with ya in it and everything. hope you enjoyed the rest of the shows.

darn it, goin back? take care, stay safe, and see ya down the road man!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
WGJORDAN3
Junior Boarder

#117486 2 years, 8 months ago
Yea, I left San Diego early on the 29th. I'm in Amman Jordan right now, wicked bad jet lag, suppose to leave tomorrow morning for Kurdistan, yada yada yada. Wheres that picture??? I remember somebody taking a few of all us on the 2nd night before the opener. I cant complain, all 3 nights just seemed to get better and better, and just being back home was a gift in itself.
"TAKE MY ADVICE, YOU'D BE BETTER OFF DEAD."
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds