• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Wundurland
Expert Boarder

Re: furthur FAMILY

#107254 2 years, 8 months ago
Alison! I couldn't help getting on here after our time together. Screw the Phish forum. I sent you a friend request.
...was staring at the little blotch of sunshine with a special intensity, considering lying down in it.

-JD Salinger
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#107257 2 years, 8 months ago
wonderful. glad you joined on here, was a pleasure meeting you after hearing so much about you from strider. see you down the road!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#107258 2 years, 8 months ago
Hi Alison so glad you joined!
The voices tell me what to say
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#107262 2 years, 8 months ago
Allison WELCOME !!!!

Sounds like everyone enjoyed meeting each other, anyone hear if there are Golden Arrow plans for Spring. I also agree that we should have a booth, I would commit to manning it for the shows that I am at.

Look forward to meeting folks from out east this spring, and I imagine the Forum will be well represented at Phil & Friends in FEB.

Glad everyone had a real good time.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#107291 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey Alison! Welcome Home!
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#107318 2 years, 8 months ago
Welcome Alison. Our FAMILY sure is getting larger.
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#107321 2 years, 8 months ago
welcome to the board alison, man i wish i had made it out to see everyone in SF but i look forward to running into those i've met and meeting those i haven't in April
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#107322 2 years, 8 months ago
Welcome Alison/wundurland!! Great to have you along for the ride!

Great user name, too, I just caught the pun!

Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by SunshineSue.
Wundurland
Expert Boarder

#107331 2 years, 8 months ago
I know. We need a bigger bus.
...was staring at the little blotch of sunshine with a special intensity, considering lying down in it.

-JD Salinger
The following user(s) said Thank You: DancingTurtle
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#107408 2 years, 8 months ago
ok, like the forumers after awhile (3 days usually) begin to stick out at the shows. it took me till NYE to find out who the fuck everyone was, but by the end of the night, i knew about everyone who posted on the fond rume and was there, at least a whole lot, i didnt keep track of screen names, as mine is rather stupido, and i have to go into xplaining about bavarian freemasons, and you try being at a show and have people yelling illuminati illuminati at shows, its , as jerry would say, is beyond the pale, lol, but for real, you can call me joe, xcept furthrflower who can call me alil naughty(only girls ok), wlewis was kewl, and the golden arrow was fukn awsome, rainbows and all, and yeah yall got some pics of me puffin, fukn postem, i aint got no pics, or shame, so worry not, you can post pics of me doin balloons and body shots, its all good baby, crazy ass forum people, see yall next time, twas the first time i met folks off the net, and i look forward to you all comin back out for, the beginin of summer tour, oh and i heard they be plain cal xpo, in sactown, which would be off the chizain, but rumors are rumors.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor, FurthurFlower67
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds