• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

My San Fran recap

#106941 2 years, 9 months ago
My San Fran review

This run was the most beautiful experience this year. Starting with San Fran being the holiest of backdrops for this run. There's not another city that can host this with as many good vibes. 
I'm am so encouraged with this forums members. It was so great to meet each and every one of you. Words cannot describe it. This community is so on the right track, seeking the sprit and beauty in life. I am so glad the future is is in your hands to keep it alive and moving in the right direction. There is no question we will continue to create rainbows as we did at lands end. That was gods way of validating it. Furthur played each night with an energy I haven't seen them have. I firmly beleive they felt the love and was able to make it into music. Each night was special in its own way.
I had the pleasure of seeing a loving couple get married on nye. It really doesn't get any better than that. This has been a special few days for me and thank every that has touched me this run. I am forever grateful and am a better person for it.
Peace, Tim 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, PMoondancer , funky420, bokb, FurthurFlower67, 23atwell, tumbleweed, Brotherhemp
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: My San Fran recap

#106942 2 years, 9 months ago
Definitely a wonderful time, and it was very nice to meet you and others from the forum to put names and faces together. Take care Tim.
The voices tell me what to say
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by funky420.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tmglf2, amusingdeva
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#106962 2 years, 9 months ago
really incredible weekend. great to s ee you again and kick it with all the forum members!!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tmglf2
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#106979 2 years, 9 months ago
So glad to meet you Tim! Thanks for helping me find my way around the city! You are the best!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
tumbleweed
Junior Boarder

#107000 2 years, 9 months ago
Big hugs to you tim for being part of our special day. And what a great reflection of your SFO experience. We haven't found they right words yet to express our own feelings, but your post reflects a lot of how it was for us too.
Megan
this is the season of what now
lysergic
Junior Boarder

#107008 2 years, 9 months ago
Had a wonderful run. Balcony first night then hallway dancing fri and sat. Thanks for all the energy from the hallway dancers just left of the soundboard outside the floor doors. Hallways were full of love spinning and spinning))))))
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds