• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
acousticPhenomena
Junior Boarder

Re: CANANDAIGUA NY!!!!

#10910 3 years, 3 months ago
Will be there as well. First Dead-related show outside of Dark Star. Anyone know what the ticket limit is on the pre-sale??
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#10924 3 years, 3 months ago
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Chester
More or less in line

#11031 3 years, 3 months ago
This is going to be a great time. One of the nicest amphitheatre's in this part of the country. Excellent food, and a great view
of the sunset from the lawn. Can't wait. : )
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
kfender
Gold Boarder

#11047 3 years, 3 months ago
Get a Dinosaur BBQ pulled pork sandwich and some fingerlakes wine.Nice combination
MusicMagic
Junior Boarder
Grateful for the Music!

#11050 3 years, 3 months ago
since you live nearby can you recomend a ny state parks for camping i spent some time by ithaca and i know they had a few parks and nice waterfalls,like to spend some time enjoying the area its quite beautiful

The whole area is really great. If you have time to get to Ithaca- Treman park is amazing- good swimming in the lower part and good hiking in the upper- camping available. Taughannock also beautiful... But Ithaca is a ways from the show. There is a place called Sampson State park- near Geneva (on the lake-bonus) and Watkins Glen Gorge not too far away. I tried to include a link to NYS parks website but was unable- my computer is tired from trying to get tix today! Anyway- hope it helps and Happy Travels!
Let the Beauty We Love Be what we Do....Rumi
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by MusicMagic.
Chester
More or less in line

#11062 3 years, 3 months ago
I know there's some private campgrounds, like KOA, and the like. No really cool state parks. Lot's of hotels of all price ranges.
Google Canandaigua, and you'll get all the info you need. : )
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#11063 3 years, 3 months ago
we spent honeymoon in ithaca area did the wine tours etc waterfalls just thought a local might have a better perspective thanks tho
Chester
More or less in line

#11087 3 years, 3 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
we spent honeymoon in ithaca area did the wine tours etc waterfalls just thought a local might have a better perspective thanks tho

Well, I'm not really a local, exactly, I live about 40 min. away. Close enough to not need accomodations, but far enough away
as to be unfamiliar with the town, personaly. Ithaca, is about 60-90 minutes away. Here's a web-
site for New York state parks.

www.nysparks.com/parks/
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#11112 3 years, 3 months ago
its cool thanks i know there has to be at least 20 wineries around each lake
ruby_claire
Senior Boarder
Neon Light Diamond

#11138 3 years, 3 months ago
hey, kfender

I didn't mean to sound obnoxious about prisons being one of the largest employers, just matter of fact. Hope you didn't take offense, none meant. In that neck of the woods, jobs are hard to come by, that was more of my point.

Anyways, peace.

...And it is extremely beautiful there, love it and can't wait for the summer shows.
standing on the moon
with nothing left to do
a lovely view of heaven
but i'd rather be with you
kfender
Gold Boarder

#11207 3 years, 3 months ago
Ruby I wasn't offended at all.Believe me it wasn't my first choice for a job.I had a family to take care of and i knew I wouldn't have to work downstate for too long.I'm at work as little as possible.Thankful to have a stable job though.All the time off I get allows me to see more shows too which I love so it's all good
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds