• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Soulshine99
Junior Boarder

Grateful Dead bar stools. Where to buy?

#105117 2 years, 6 months ago
Anyone know where I can buy grateful dead bar stools? I just finished building a bar in my basement and have been trying to find some Grateful Dead barstools but can't find anything. I know they have to be out there. Can anyone point me to a website??

Thanks for the help!
Chester
More or less in line

Re: Grateful Dead bar stools. Where to buy?

#105133 2 years, 6 months ago
Sounds like a great do-it yourself project. Buy a couple unfinished barstools, and some cool GD decals, stickers, etc.
and add them to the stool, and apply the finish over the design.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob
Soulshine99
Junior Boarder

#105171 2 years, 6 months ago
Definitely a possibility but I know I came across a Steal Your Face barstool a few months back and just cant find the site...
Grateful_Hiker
Junior Boarder
Singing and dancing down the trail...

#105479 2 years, 6 months ago
www.richardsonseating.com

They put logos on barstools and such.... so at least it's a start for your search. Sounds like a fun DIY project like Chester said though. Good luck finding what you need!
LessSimpleDesigns
Fresh Boarder

#114628 2 years, 6 months ago
I currently have two one of a kind decoupage/collage Grateful Dead stools made or I can custom make you as many as you like. They are so recent that I don't even have pictures of them taken but I will go get some tonight if you are interested. They are really awesome conversation pieces that come from my collection of GD magazine pictures collected since the 1980's. Email me if you are still looking and I can make you a great deal on a set.

Gratefully,

Wally
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds