• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
tumbleweed
Junior Boarder

Re: FurthurFlower is in San Fran!

#106107 2 years, 7 months ago
Em! We hope we get to meet you today! Yay Furthur NYE run!

Ps, did you or anyone else happen to see the sad little Any Winehouse shrine on Haight? I think it was right in front of the Piedmont sequin fishnet drag queen stripper store (where, incidentally, I bought my garter for tonight, heh)
Meg
this is the season of what now
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#106115 2 years, 7 months ago
will work for doses wrote:
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
The day was awesome! The night and show was amazing. Review and update soon. Must prepare to rage it up tomorrow! In the mean time enjoy pics!

If you're going to San Francisco,
be sure to wear
some FurthurFlowers in your hair

I must have been singing that song for a few weeks now! I sure did have some flowers in my hair when I boarded the plane to Frisco!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by FurthurFlower67.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#106117 2 years, 7 months ago
Yesterday was awesome! The Golden Arrow picked us up right in front of the venue. We hopped on to the WRS playing from the night before. How perfect was that! Out first stop was Lands End. Alex took us to a very special spot. Where a rainbow had met us at the end. It was forming just for us. Our energy and love made it grow brighter and brighter. A very special moment indeed to share with the ones who love what you love. Next stop was Golden Gate Bridge. It was very nice. We got to be directly under it. Another tour is gonna happen today'

The show was awesome last night. First set I was with the Furthur Crew. Great energy with all of us. They played Sailor/Saint and during the songs I just kept having flashbacks of our journey from earlier in the day. It was like we were living the songs. It was amazing!

Last and final night tonight. Furthur is going to bring it! They have been doing a great job so far!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Terrapin Sedation, SunshineSue
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#106138 2 years, 7 months ago
Sounds like a perfect way to bring in the New Year with family and friends. I'm so happy for all of u!! I miss living in SF, it's a magical city. U guys and gals all have a great show tonight. I know they are going to bring it for u again tonight!!
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
Chester
More or less in line

#106145 2 years, 7 months ago
Sounds amazing and special. Enjoy it. And thanks for the great pictures.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#106902 2 years, 7 months ago
What a journey! Met tons of awesome people this weekend who have touched my heart in all different ways! These memories will always stay with me. I also missed out on meeting a few I really wanted to. That's why I feel Furthur needs to give us the Furthur board a private show! We can all gather and have an awesome show for us too!

Thanks to all for the amazing time! I'm gonna rest up today and catch an early flight back home tomorrow. I'm really not ready to go back!

I have tons of pics on my camera that will be uploaded!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, PMoondancer , funky420, scar1et_f1re, amusingdeva, deadontherivet
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#106907 2 years, 7 months ago
Don't rest too much, you don't get many days in such a magical city. It was quite the adventure. May the four winds blow you safely home.
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#106921 2 years, 7 months ago
If you feel up to it u should head out to the cliff house, and hit up the camera obscura right at sunset. It was seriously one of the coolest things I've seen. Also Mir woods is beyond breathtaking. You really don't get a feel how amazing the Giant Redwoods are until u see them in person. Of all my years living in SF these are two of my favorite memories.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#106956 2 years, 7 months ago
Went some where very special for my last stop in California. ill tell all about it soon. Just want to share a picture of the experince.

010112164328.jpg
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#106961 2 years, 7 months ago
Man I am so glad you it there.
Time to create page: 0.53 seconds