• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

On the road again.

#104682 2 years, 8 months ago
I made it to the airport to start my first of two flights to SanFran. It's my fourth time in 12 months going to Cal for shows and can't wait for the music, brotherhood and feeling Of community that awaits. I don't know what the next four days have in store for me but it is with love in my heart that I begin. I will try to stream for you couch folks as some have done for me. Travel safely all going to the shows and may all those staying home may your couch cushions be cumfy. Live to all and enjoy the three shows.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bilbo, scar1et_f1re, SunshineSue, Bakes, Island Head
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

Re: On the road again.

#104686 2 years, 8 months ago
Natural born easy. What's your channel? Have a great time! Wishing I was there
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#104719 2 years, 8 months ago
See ya soon Tim!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

#104730 2 years, 8 months ago
Tmglf2 wrote:
I made it to the airport to start my first of two flights to SanFran. It's my fourth time in 12 months going to Cal for shows and can't wait for the music, brotherhood and feeling Of community that awaits. I don't know what the next four days have in store for me but it is with love in my heart that I begin. I will try to stream for you couch folks as some have done for me. Travel safely all going to the shows and may all those staying home may your couch cushions be cumfy. Live to all and enjoy the three shows.

Looking forward to meeting you brotherman! We'll be the ones wearing the tye-dyed shirts.

"So glad you made it!"
Peals of fragile thunder...keeping time...
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Bilbo.
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds