• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Chuck_Woolery
Visitor

avoiding herbal odor

#104579 2 years, 8 months ago
I have a buddy with a medical cannabis card who was wondering how he can carry his Kush without stinking up a 50 square foot area. Any suggestions? Nice problem to have, I'd say
sweetwilliamisdead
Junior Boarder

Re: avoiding herbal odor

#104589 2 years, 8 months ago
ha yes that is a nice problem and its easily solved. pill bottle, mason jar, vaccum sealed bag will all do the trick, really just depends where youre trying to take it.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#104592 2 years, 8 months ago
i ve heard that vacum sealed bags surrounded by activated charchol is effective not k9 effective just human
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
sweetwilliamisdead
Junior Boarder

#104595 2 years, 8 months ago
if u want to k9 proof it it gets a lot trickier, your gonna want to get a real vaccum sealer and gonna have to go through a whole process to make it work. say if u want to know I will explain further
Chuck_Woolery
Visitor

#104628 2 years, 8 months ago
I was thinking more along the lines of "being in public possibly standing next to LEAs on way to a concert" type of discretion. K9 proof is probably not neccesary, but the Kush ... boy does it stink good.

Pill bottle do it? Can't be bulky.
DancingTurtle
Platinum Boarder

#104648 2 years, 8 months ago
If your in California no worries its basicly legal.
Under a state law possession of less than an ounce of marijuana is only an infraction and punishable by a small $100 fine.
If you have Prop 215 card like the rest of us then you can possess up to an ounce.
Don't hide the weed society need to get use to it.
It's just POT!!!!!!!!!!

Let it grow, Let it grow, Greatly yield.
DL1943
Junior Boarder

#104696 2 years, 8 months ago
at some smoke shops they carry bags called "smelly proof bags"...these work great, i used to take my meds and smelly resinous pipe into work every day inside of one wrapped in a sandwich bag.

for larger amount of cannabis there is no match for norcals favorite...the turkey bag! not as smell proof as other bags, but for a few oz's to a qp it works quite well.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#104734 2 years, 8 months ago
dimebags.com

Newer CO, but very good smell proof gear.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
sweetwilliamisdead
Junior Boarder

#104889 2 years, 8 months ago
I carry pill bottle daily and it works well and you can find them in all shapes and sizes. Whatever you use realize that when u touch the kind and then the outside the container it will make it less effective
DangerousDan
Senior Boarder

#104916 2 years, 8 months ago
Amigo can you explain the k9 proof
Listen to the river sing sweet songs
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds