• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: NYE EVE plans (for those not going to Furthur)

#104537 2 years, 8 months ago
will work for doses wrote:
Might get together with the ex if she's not busy. Otherwise probably watch seasons 4 and 5 of the Sopranos and drop some acid, smoke chronic and guzzle fermented grains. Will inevitably watch the set list as it progresses and wish I was on the other coast. The west is the best, baby..

Why just watch the set list, when you can listen on Sirius? There's a free, no card needed, 7 day trial you can get. FYI, hopefully, there will also be a decent taper stream for the 29th and 30th, so we can hear those too. Check in the Show Review section at show time for a link, and also for conversation in the set list thread that will be there. It's always fun!
PartPat
Senior Boarder

#104541 2 years, 8 months ago
Might get together with the ex if she's not busy. Otherwise probably watch seasons 4 and 5 of the Sopranos and drop some acid, smoke chronic and guzzle fermented grains. Will inevitably watch the set list as it progresses and wish I was on the other coast. The west is the best, baby..

Is this your first go round watching sopranos?? Check out the wire next!! I love dose but I dont think I could propper fry watching Toni S eat, fuck , swear and kill people
will work for doses
Senior Boarder
I am Lobar speaking to you from the future

#104550 2 years, 8 months ago
I've seen the whole series at least once. Might be a bad combination. Probably watch it til I start peaking. Then I'll make pretty pictures on the computer, or take a walk and watch amateurs.
PartPat
Senior Boarder

#104558 2 years, 8 months ago
I've seen the whole series at least once. Might be a bad combination. Probably watch it til I start peaking. Then I'll make pretty pictures on the computer, or take a walk and watch amateurs.

Good plan after all it is amateur night
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds