• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Chester
More or less in line

Re: Recording from a stream?

#104464 2 years, 8 months ago
captaintony wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:
speaking of this stream i want toget decent speakers for my laptop so itll be loud any suggestions? i dont want to plug into the tv sound sytem as well have it on in the backround .looking forfull sound under a 100 under 50 would be better

My monkey is already looking into this. He's a good monkey when he's sober.

Now, there is the problem. If only they could control their drinking.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
Chester
More or less in line

#104467 2 years, 8 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
speaking of this stream i want toget decent speakers for my laptop so itll be loud any suggestions? i dont want to plug into the tv sound sytem as well have it on in the backround .looking forfull sound under a 100 under 50 would be better

www.amazon.com/Logitech-Surround-Sound-S...n-product/B003VAK1FA

I just got these a couple months ago. Then, they were on sale for 49.99. They're a little more now, but they are good speakers.
Plenty of bass in the subwoofer. And, you can use them with your PC, TV sysyem, or as a stand alone speaker system for MP3
players, or even portable radios. You can get them shipped in two days with their free trial of "Prime membership". Or, you can
probably find them in your local Walmart or Best Buy. One piece of advice, you'll need an audio card that supports a 5.1 system
or you'll just get stereo, not surround sound.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#104503 2 years, 8 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:

I have some Bose speakers that are used for my tv, iPod, laptop.it cost a little but it comes in handy for everything
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds