• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

dear fellow enthusiasts

#104012 2 years, 8 months ago
My name is Cindy and I am an addict have an obsession have a strong, never-ending preference.
It has been 80 days since my last Furthur show (unless you count Phil & Friends in December)

Feeling the anticipation building!!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by amusingdeva.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , rockinbob, mcolleen, DancingTurtle
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: dear fellow enthusiasts

#104018 2 years, 8 months ago
clap clap clap hi cindy
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: amusingdeva
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#104035 2 years, 8 months ago
My name is Robert and I am not an addict. I can quit listening to the music anytime I'd like. I just haven't felt the desire to quit in several years.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by scar1et_f1re.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , amusingdeva
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#104074 2 years, 8 months ago
Hello Cindy -

My name is splatter_face and I am also an addict. I have been using daily for as long as I can remember. I am completely helpless to it and sometimes need it to sleep, get through work, relax my mind and body etc. I have even gone as far as to subjecting my 6 year old son to it and he often times needs a small dose to help him fall asleep. Anyway I got to head to the archive to cop a fix...

Fellow addict
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re, amusingdeva
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#104076 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey Cindy!
My last show was Nov 21st and I TOO NEED MY Furthur fix! These 3 shows will be 21,22,&23rd this year. I am trying for 50 next year but have 3 this week so TIME TO SMILE SMILE SMILE!!!! Thanks for the cool post and hope to meet you at one off the shows!!!!
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#104082 2 years, 8 months ago
3.5 more days ...

(I'm missing the 29th!)
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#104085 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey Cindy, I am Bakes. I am not an addict, but cast under a spell. I saw my first show in 1984. The spell was cast. A spell that is built to last. I sleep walked that night playing Jerry's guitar as I walked in every room of the house. I still hear that call every Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall. See you at the jubilee!
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#104090 2 years, 8 months ago
Hi Cindy: I'm Trent and you're not alone. My jitters were calmed a bit this month with the Philharmonia show as well as the guest appearances by Phil and Bob at the GAMH with Chris Robinson. I'll be at the Furthur show on 12/31 and can't wait. It should be a blast!!! Whether it's a short ride on BART or a cross country venture, safe travels to downtown SF.
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#104093 2 years, 8 months ago
taper.tsquare wrote:
Hi Cindy: I'm Trent and you're not alone. My jitters were calmed a bit this month with the Philharmonia show as well as the guest appearances by Phil and Bob at the GAMH with Chris Robinson. I'll be at the Furthur show on 12/31 and can't wait. It should be a blast!!! Whether it's a short ride on BART or a cross country venture, safe travels to downtown SF.

You are fortunate to live in the bay area where the issue it is not finding good music but rather choosing which good music to see! I always have to travel for any music -- an hour minimum car ride -- but I am good with traveling to venues far and wide to support my habit.

May we all get shows in our neighborhoods in 2012!
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by amusingdeva.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re, mcolleen
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds