• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Rockin Rob update??

#103992 2 years, 9 months ago
How r you doing, feeling buddy? I hope you're feeling better and finally getting some shuteye.

You probably have an update somewhere, but threads have a way of getting burried after a few days "away"

Sending everyone good vibes for a very happy and healthy new year.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

Re: Rockin Rob update??

#104051 2 years, 9 months ago
Rockin Bob is doing well, from what I heard.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
Chester
More or less in line

#104055 2 years, 9 months ago
Bob should be in good singing voice by now. Positive vibes to all who are traveling for the NYE celebration.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#104062 2 years, 9 months ago
Yep, safe travels to all.

Rob: didn't know u were under the weather. Hope you're feeling better and are truckin' toward the promised land of SF, CA!!!
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#104075 2 years, 9 months ago
THANKS for the well wishes! I had MAJOR throat surgery 2.5 weeks ago and have had 5 days of quiet time along with LOTS of rest but alas, I had to move locations AND close on my new home while I was NOT supposed to talk and then of course Furthur's spring run went on sale the same day AND time as the house closing, so what did Rockinbob do?? I Wore ALL my Furthur gear, Shirts, ripped pants, Hat and all into the closing along with my I-Pad and ordered all The Beacon shows except for the 1 I was shut out on! I had my wife Linda do ALL the talking while I just smiled and typed away while signing my life away! lol....
So The furthur Healing Vibes were already working strong 5 days after surgery. I am going for my check up Jan 3rd and will let everyone know the results and maybe in 3 more months I will FINALLY be able to put together my new jam band and also get back to rocking with my Hard Rock Band Lixx ( You Tube: Lixx Detroit Schools Out! )
This kind of awesome thread is WHY this board is so special to me and THANKS Again for asking and wishing myself well along with EVERYONE else and may everyone have a SAFE FUN New Years. Im hoping myself & Linda, along with my compadre Rich will get to meet AS MANY kind souls as we can starting tomorrow evening. May everyone be able to leave the crappy part of 2011 behind and may 2012 be ALL that it can be for everyone in a positive light. Namaste and PEACE
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re, SunshineSue
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds