• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ablebaker
Senior Boarder

Re: Official Furthur Board NYE Meetup

#103966 2 years, 8 months ago
What's the Golden Arrow? I will be looking for you guys at the whitcomb or 12:30 till 1:00PM outside BGCA
Ready to go Let's get on with the show!
Everytime that wheel turn round
bound to cover just a little more ground
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#103981 2 years, 8 months ago
wlewis wrote:
i am also throwing this out there. 12:30p-1p every single day 29/30/31 we should have a gathering of whoever wants to show up in front of the venue at grove/polk streets....wish we could have a table or something but i'm coming from east coast. each day i'll put an update of what i may be wearing or something. will make things easier to spot each other during shows and after shows if we can hang out during the day.

i will be out there each day during those times, feel free to PM me connect with phone numbers or emails or something.

don't forget the 30th 1 pm alex is going to have the golden arrow road trip around the city

Hey - PM or text me on the 31st (I think you have my digits).. Getting into the city too late on the 30th to meet up that early or "experience" the Golden Arrow but would love to meet up pre-NYE!

Getting psyched for the shows!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcolleen
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#103996 2 years, 8 months ago
wlewis wrote:
i am also throwing this out there. 12:30p-1p every single day 29/30/31 we should have a gathering of whoever wants to show up in front of the venue at grove/polk streets....wish we could have a table or something but i'm coming from east coast. each day i'll put an update of what i may be wearing or something. will make things easier to spot each other during shows and after shows if we can hang out during the day.

i will be out there each day during those times, feel free to PM me connect with phone numbers or emails or something.

don't forget the 30th 1 pm alex is going to have the golden arrow road trip around the city

That's a good idea Lewis. I will be wearing a black dc jacket with a tye dye bolt on the back if my jacket. And I will be wearing a beenie. Email me or pm me, This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it . My name is Ryan. I will be in line at this times I believe. So I can secure a spot
I took my phone number off cause somebody called and asked is this Ryan then laughed and Hung up. Childish game. It's ok.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by 23atwell.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#104009 2 years, 8 months ago
If you get there that early to wait in line you'll be waiting along time!!! Definitely do not need to show up that early to get a good spot ...spend your time seeing the city and rolling with friends and show up later especially if you've never been to the city. No sense seeing the side of the civic center for six hours!
The following user(s) said Thank You: amusingdeva
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#104021 2 years, 8 months ago
23atwell wrote:
That's a good idea Lewis. I will be wearing a black dc jacket with a tye dye bolt on the back if my jacket. And I will be wearing a beenie. Here's my number 9255187655. My name is Ryan. I will be in line at this times I believe. So I can secure a spot.

Wow -- I have to think about what to wear in advance????

Update: Hey, I am a senior boarder now. Not sure I like the sound of that.... Is there an AARP equivalent for deadheads?
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by amusingdeva.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#104032 2 years, 8 months ago
ablebaker--the golden arrow is alex's motor home. a bunch of us traveled with him on the west coast tour in it. he's hosting a bring your own of whatever floats your boat tour around the city on the motorhome from 1-4 on friday. to say it will be a blast is an understatement. don't need anything to board but some love for your brothers and sisters. i will be outside the civic center at grove/polk intersection each day from 12:30-1. i cannot guarantee any composure but i will be awake and down there. we could all meet up then maybe grab a bite to eat, have a beer, take a walk and get lifted, you know whatever. i am staying right around the corner. i figure it is the most central and easiest spot for everybody to meet up. we could also host post show meet ups in the same spot for people who want to party or do whatever. i will try to make a sign that says furthur forum or something along those lines. can't guarantee because i'm coming from out of town but hey, a little tour ingenuity can make it happen

fuck wasn't done.

amusing deva--i do have your number we'll be in touch
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by wlewis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ablebaker, amusingdeva, rockinbob
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#104034 2 years, 8 months ago
Wish I could be there.
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
philisgod
Junior Boarder

#104040 2 years, 8 months ago
Ummmmmm.....

Posting your phone number on the public interwebs is NOT such a great idea Ryan.

Just sayin....
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#104047 2 years, 8 months ago
Dire I'm from the bay so there's nothing I have not done so my favorite thing to do is hangout with some heads and chill. It's no big deal. It's fun. I'm sure we all like to do certain things to have fun.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Lefty
Fresh Boarder

#104049 2 years, 8 months ago
I'd love to meet some new friends, so Polk on the 30th it is. We'll be hanging at the Toronado on the 29/30th around 4ish. My brother and I will be the ones with beards. That'll make it easy to identify us, right? Have lots of fun everyone!
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Lefty.
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds