• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
GratefulDeadhead
Junior Boarder

The West Gets NO LOVIN'.....AGAIN!!! :( Sad

#10379 3 years, 6 months ago
I really dont understand why they dont do more shows over here, i mean 2 shows for shoreline is cool, im sure adding a sunday night would be cool! i can still hope i guess.

this time last year there was already a couple shows. and this year looks like we're gettin an even bigger shaft than what we got last year. i guess beggars cant be chosers and im thankful they are touring at least i can buy the SBDs and listen to those and im happy bout that.

On the east coast i noticed they did a lot of smaller venues. and people say the reason they do east is because there are places closer together, well they could easily to a MT, ID, Multiple washington shows, like Seattle, Tacoma, Spokane, and in oregon they could do like Portland, Eugene, Ashland, and california there is a a TON of places they could go. as well in Colorado. so the distance between those places isnt even as far as they have been traveling. and they would soo sell out. especially if they did multiple runs because it makes it much more worth it money wise for everyone to do multiple shows. oh well i guess i can still hope. maybe us westcoasters should start a petition
acousticPhenomena
Junior Boarder

Re: The West Gets NO LOVIN'.....AGAIN!!! :( Sad

#10383 3 years, 6 months ago
Hey they originate from the west. You had them for a jillion years. Share the love.

I'm thanking my stars because i just got turned on to them and they're gonna come really close this tour. Cant wait!!!
GratefulDeadhead
Junior Boarder

#10389 3 years, 6 months ago
where you from?
EProphet
Junior Boarder

#10390 3 years, 6 months ago
The West ?????

Furthur (so far) is not playing anywhere west of Philadelphia !
Deadhead4Obama
Junior Boarder

#10391 3 years, 6 months ago
What I'm thinking is this: they agreed to play All godo and Vibes, thus they'll spend two weeks in the east coast around those dates. Tis why yins are gettign dates in the fall, and we won't. I think it seems more harsh then it really is because we just had a major east coast swing, and it should be yins turns next. BUT, for whatever reason, tehy choose to play festies out this way.... perhaps they think the weathers nicer out there in teh fall, so they'll get yins outta the way when tis snowing here? i dunno....
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#10397 3 years, 6 months ago
whats a yins?
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Colorado Porky
Fresh Boarder

#10435 3 years, 6 months ago
I think we'll get some West Coast love in late August or early September! Definitely a run at Red Rocks for sure!
gratefulelectric
Junior Boarder
mama tried

#10457 3 years, 6 months ago
SPUNYINS

SPUNYIN

SPUN
gratefulelectric
Junior Boarder
mama tried