• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

Re: Cancelling NYE Vacation.

#103617 2 years, 10 months ago
Cancelled
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by Tmglf2.
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

#103688 2 years, 10 months ago
gr8fuljen wrote:
I am cancelling my trip to SF. whoever had worked out a ticket sale/exchange with WITS, you may want to call him. Please do not PM me. I do not know if he is attending or not. I will not be taking him to the airport. I would strongly suggest you have a backup plan in order if you were relying on his tickets.

I will not turn this into a public display of what is going on, WITS has been posting as me alot and the PM's any of you may have shared with "me", were actually with him...so I really dont know what he promised to who. I don't think its fair to leave others hanging so this is the reason for my post..please have a back up plan for tickets as I don't know how he will be able to get his to you in time.

Thank you and have a good rest of the holiday.

Sorry to hear that Kind Sister. Stacy and I have one extra NY's for face if tha would help? Hope it works out and we can all meet as planned and hang for a bit. Peace
Peals of fragile thunder...keeping time...
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#103715 2 years, 10 months ago
i am sorry to hear that. even though we have not had alot of interaction on this board, i have heard second hand that you were one of the kindest people on the board, from anouther boarder who had met you at a show or somewhere. this sucks. i am making alot of assumptions here so ill just spell em out, you and WITS are/were dating, he got banned fromthe forum, you started a thread to start a petition to get him unbanned, then he hijacked your name/profile, and started to post under it without asking your permission,or clarifing to others that he was not you. IF all, or most, of this assumption on my part, is true, you may well be experiencing some of the type of behavior that got him banned.(this is all way out on limb here, i dont know him,you or anyone else involved)
well, thats my "fly on the wall" view of the situation. sucks major great dane balls that its impeding your getting to SF on NYE.
im sure many forumers will miss your pressence, and i was looking forward to meeting you. try and have a ragin good time on NYE anyway.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#103721 2 years, 10 months ago
Major great dane balls are actually very large christmas cookie type ball confections filled with nuts and sprinkled with powdered sugar. Based on these facts, the kangaroo court deems major great dane balls to be acceptable content. Carry on.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#103730 2 years, 10 months ago
i would think that refering to something that you think sucks, sucking great dane balls, refering to the particular breed of canine that usually have pronounced testicles, when not having been removed, would be acceptable. you see i picked that particular breed of dog because of the large and pronounced testicles, to illistrate how bad it sucks that she isnt goin to make it. if you are implying that using the phraze sucks great dane balls is enough to get some one banned i would differ with you. maybe if told someone to do that, in an agressive manner, but when then phrase is used discrpitivly to discribe the suckiness of a fellow boarder not attending furthurs NYE run, i would think is acceptable.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#103745 2 years, 10 months ago
You have made a convincing argument for the use of the phrase "sucks giant great dane balls". Let the record show and have it written into the Official Records of the Furthur Forum that use of the phrase "sucks great dane balls" is acceptable content. The kangaroo court has ruled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: illuminaughty
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#103777 2 years, 9 months ago
O no jen. That sucks. I really was hoping to party with you guys. I hope both of you make it through whatever it is your going through. Keep you both in my prayers tonight. If your situation changes let us know
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
newyawker
Platinum Boarder
When the goin gets weird the weird turn pro

#103841 2 years, 9 months ago
Jen/Scott: This is terribly unfortunate. Did this stem from this board? I hope and pray things work out for both of you. NYE is minor compared to your personal life. Keep things in perspective.
'Nothin left to do but smile smile smile'
starlite16
Junior Boarder

#103994 2 years, 9 months ago
((((wherever you go may you both be filled with LOVE all around~~*~~ ))))
Wanna come over?
Some good at these places but mostly not. Stick with a couple new folk but HOLD TIGHT to the ones who hold integrity tighter than anything.
Have fun whatever you dew and you can have the same feeling of a show if you pick something awesome.
xoxoxooxoxo
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds