• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

Cancelling NYE Vacation.

#103556 2 years, 3 months ago
I am cancelling my trip to SF. whoever had worked out a ticket sale/exchange with WITS, you may want to call him. Please do not PM me. I do not know if he is attending or not. I will not be taking him to the airport. I would strongly suggest you have a backup plan in order if you were relying on his tickets.

I will not turn this into a public display of what is going on, WITS has been posting as me alot and the PM's any of you may have shared with "me", were actually with him...so I really dont know what he promised to who. I don't think its fair to leave others hanging so this is the reason for my post..please have a back up plan for tickets as I don't know how he will be able to get his to you in time.

Thank you and have a good rest of the holiday.
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

Re: Cancelling NYE Vacation.

#103560 2 years, 3 months ago
Oye vay. Better change that password.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#103562 2 years, 3 months ago
unfortunately i saw this coming from a mile away
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#103564 2 years, 3 months ago
Bakes wrote:
Oye vay. Better change that password.

I did
volare
Senior Boarder

#103565 2 years, 3 months ago
I am truly sorry to hear that, I was really looking forward to meeting both of you. There is still a couple days, so i hope you work out whatever it is, and get your asses over to SF for the shows/good times!!
The Sailor, coming out again, the lady fairly leapt at him.
That's how it stands today. You decide if he was wise.
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#103568 2 years, 3 months ago
I'm sorry to hear that. My hope was to meet as many kind souls as I could out there and both of you are just that. Maybe you will change your mind and we will ALL have a GREAT TIME! God Bless
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#103569 2 years, 3 months ago
To clarify, not all posts under my name were from him.. I did start the petition thread, and the issue with the 5 yr old child is true..
sadly, it will not be worked out and I will not be going to SF... I just dont want to leave anyone hanging who was depending on his tickets.. he may find a way out there.. I don't know... I just felt it was the right thing to do to let whoever it was that was going to get his extras be made aware that they should put a back up plan in place.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#103574 2 years, 3 months ago
did WITS jump off the deep end?
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#103575 2 years, 3 months ago
Jen, I'm sorry to hear this....hopefully your cousin who you were gonna see out there could change ur mind? If there are problems with u and wits go without his ass!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#103616 2 years, 3 months ago
I'm sorry to hear any of this. If there were ever two peas in a pod it's you guys. I still hold out hope for you guys and am sad I won't be meeting you guys in SF.
(((((((((((((makeup sex))))))))))
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds