• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

Weather in San Fran for New Years

#103535 2 years, 8 months ago
Family, Hopefully everyone is FULL to the brim with great times from the holiday season. The weather looks to be outstanding for San Fran on this New Years Run! Highs in the upper 50's with lows in the mid 40's & LOTS of SUNSHINE and SMILES! We will be arriving Wednesday afternoon and then its off to find some GREAT MEDS and also some "spiritual aides" for the shows...... We are staying at The Fairmont on Knob Hill, and PLEASE say hello if you recognize me on the street or in the shows. My Golden Arrow brothers, HERE I COME and cant wait to see you guys along with EVERYONE! My Buffalo Brothers TRAVEL SAFE, and hope your on the Golden Road so you can be there on time. Wherever your coming from, this trip will BE WORTH IT!
Safe Happy travels to my Furthur Family and friends and HAPPY NEW YEAR! Peace
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
The following user(s) said Thank You: fourwnds, wlewis, mcolleen
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

Re: Weather in San Fran for New Years

#103544 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks rob for your positive vibes you always bring to the board.safe travels to you and hopefully I meet you there
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob, mcolleen, DancingTurtle
mcolleen
Junior Boarder
You are the song that the morning brings

#103549 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks Rockinbob-it's a matter of hours now!! Can't wait to meet up with you out there!
"The breeze would pause to listen in"
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#103563 2 years, 8 months ago
THNAKS for the kind words!!!! 23 and Colleen, REALLY hope to meet you both! COME SAY HELLO if you see me and I am going to try to stop by the Whitcomb for some good times as I hear there is a Party there!
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcolleen
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#103572 2 years, 8 months ago
thanks for the update man, will be great to meet up again, been too long since wilkes.

i'll be there the 28th as well, i'm actually gonna go stay with alex on the arrow that night. i'll be there sometime early afternoon and will take the BART up north. hit me up

man i'm really contemplating a pair fo shorts. 50's is going to feel awfully warm compared to 20.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob
Bazza99
Junior Boarder

#103889 2 years, 8 months ago
I wear shorts and a t-shirt every year, it's funny walking down Market St with a big drink in each hand and everyone's in winter coats!!
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds