• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

Pathetic cry for of a boring life

#103527 2 years, 9 months ago
It's a camel toe. Look at me!
Really, is there nothing to discuss here but a couple fools getting a rise of each other? I'm sure there's a camel toe fetish thread on the net instead of making sure the forum is inundated with stupid posts when everyone logs on. Life is surely more interesting than that.
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by Bakes.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: Bakes Pathetic cry for of a boring life

#103529 2 years, 9 months ago
Keep showing those true colors. What's the matter? Grouchy in the morning before you have a drink? Merry Christmas Bakes. What happened to your olive branch? Just more of your lies?
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#103533 2 years, 9 months ago
Yup, true colors. What's wrong with my opinion. It's old and worn. Wow, I have 2 gifted kids and work as a scientist for the best science outfit in the world. I've spent the last 2 years of my life dedicated to the Gulf oil spill. The best you have is pathetic lies about my being an alcoholic? Sorry your life is so lame you have nothing better. Do me a favor and ignore me. Starting now.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#103596 2 years, 9 months ago
guys please one public meltdown per month okay?if ya want we can pencil ya in for feb
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tmglf2, wlewis, neverstop66, funky420, SunshineSue
will work for doses
Senior Boarder
I am Lobar speaking to you from the future

#103600 2 years, 9 months ago
Listen, don't make me pull this car over because if I do it's going to be very difficult for you to sit all the way to Grandma's, capiche?
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis, neverstop66
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#103606 2 years, 9 months ago
will work for doses wrote:
Listen, don't make me pull this car over because if I do it's going to be very difficult for you to sit all the way to Grandma's, capiche?

But he started it! I don't want to sit next to him. He picks his nose and eats it.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#103611 2 years, 9 months ago
Bakes wrote:
Yup, true colors. What's wrong with my opinion. It's old and worn. Wow, I have 2 gifted kids and work as a scientist for the best science outfit in the world. I've spent the last 2 years of my life dedicated to the Gulf oil spill. The best you have is pathetic lies about my being an alcoholic? Sorry your life is so lame you have nothing better. Do me a favor and ignore me. Starting now.

Your such a dildo. I was ignoring you. Then you start a post attacking me, edit it because other people were actually enjoying our fun, espouse about how great you and your life are, then tell ME to start ignoring YOU. Why don't you ignore me? By the way, folks who have such a great life don't go around trying to tell and convince everyone what a great life they have dildo. Ill start ignoring now. Please reciprocate.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#103628 2 years, 9 months ago
will work for doses wrote:

you ain't taking us to grandmas! You just said capiche. You one of those Mafia guys! I read about you in Ranger Rick magazines.
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds