captaintony
Platinum Boarder

monkeys that swing from trees with camel toes

#103477 2 years, 10 months ago
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: monkeys that swing from trees with camel toes

#103485 2 years, 10 months ago
Monkeys with camel toes were swinging and flying on the Wizard of Oz and there is nothing more American than the wizard of oz. This is deemed acceptable content by the Kangaroo court as well. We will need to be cautious though because from what I understand there are monkey lovers just trolling this website looking to victimize these poor monkeys.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#103489 2 years, 10 months ago
It's very reassuring to have a strong authoritarian presence back around here again!
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
will work for doses
Senior Boarder
I am Lobar speaking to you from the future

#103504 2 years, 10 months ago
as the great philosopher said:

formlessness and chaos leads to new forms
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#103528 2 years, 10 months ago
This Kangaroo court business is really picking up. Its hard to juggle this business and my Camel Toe Wash at the same time. This is really a busy time of year here in Florida for the camel toe wash. Those insidious grains of sand find their way into everything. I feel so bad for those poor camels. I almost feel guilty charging for these services but getting that sand out of those camel toes is hard work. I might need to hire on extra help for these businesses. I am now accepting applications for both.
will work for doses
Senior Boarder
I am Lobar speaking to you from the future

#103583 2 years, 10 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
This Kangaroo court business is really picking up. Its hard to juggle this business and my Camel Toe Wash at the same time. This is really a busy time of year here in Florida for the camel toe wash. Those insidious grains of sand find their way into everything. I feel so bad for those poor camels. I almost feel guilty charging for these services but getting that sand out of those camel toes is hard work. I might need to hire on extra help for these businesses. I am now accepting applications for both.

There's no doubt in my mind that as a justice of the peace in a kangaroo court you'd be overwhelmed with the number of cases you'll be hearing. As far as the camel toe wash, now I reckon down Florida way you'd be busy there, and shoot, them camel toes need cleaning. Oh the horror of those poor critters with all that silica and the ensuing abrasion. I might be able to help you out there. Can't say I have much experience in this avenue of endeavor but I'm always willing to jump in and get my hands dirty in order to facilitate clean camel toes.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#103586 2 years, 10 months ago
has the slot been filled yet?
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#103598 2 years, 10 months ago
Unfortunately slots have been filled. But this is precisely why I need seasonal help. All applications will be considered but I need experienced men (and women I suppose). So be sure to state your experience on your resume. We will also extend the Kangaroo court to 24 hours due to increased demand. I will need 2 or 3 more judges to help with the caseload.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#103601 2 years, 10 months ago
will work for doses wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:

There's no doubt in my mind that as a justice of the peace in a kangaroo court you'd be overwhelmed with the number of cases you'll be hearing. As far as the camel toe wash, now I reckon down Florida way you'd be busy there, and shoot, them camel toes need cleaning. Oh the horror of those poor critters with all that silica and the ensuing abrasion. I might be able to help you out there. Can't say I have much experience in this avenue of endeavor but I'm always willing to jump in and get my hands dirty in order to facilitate clean camel toes.

perhaps an internship in camel toe prepping is in order. It takes years of experience to understand the subtleties of the camel toe but with proper mentorship and dedication, you too can become a camel toe expert. I suggest you find a willing camel and start practicing immediately.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#103602 2 years, 10 months ago
while it may cut into my work as an undercover agent from the FBI ill see what i can do let mespeak to my handlers and see what they saay.ohh shot did i just say that out loud.please look at the device sir
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 0.82 seconds