Platinum Boarder

camels that ate swingers while dosed

#103475 2 years, 10 months ago
so undeadlike
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: camels that ate swingers while dosed

#103488 2 years, 10 months ago
This is a tough one to judge but if I had a camel, and he was hungry, and there were some dosed swingers willing to try anything, then I would definitely let my camel eat these dosed swingers. And since I am a deadhead, and I would do this, then I must rule that this is acceptable content. The Kangaroo court has spoken.
will work for doses
Senior Boarder
I am Lobar speaking to you from the future

#103517 2 years, 10 months ago
Your honour, I ask that this evidence be dismissed as irrelevant. My client is a respected member of the community and has never swung, or been swinged, other than when a small tyke and swung on a swing as part of a swing set. Now that's not to say he's part of the 'swinging set', on the contrary. Nor has he dosed, or been dosed, other than the time he had the misfortune of meeting president Nixon whilst campaigning for reelection in 1972 when his Mai Tai was laced with 600 micrograms of lysergic acid diethylamide by some undesirable on the press corp, and had to take two months to recuperate at a resort in the Bahamas, but I digress. We all know my client is a captain of industry, and cannot and will not stand to be hung out to dry. Now if you'll excuse me I need to catch a camel for another trial across town.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#103520 2 years, 10 months ago
Hmmm. In light of this new compelling evidence, and even though he was found innocent of said charges, all charges will be expunged from the records. The Kangaroo court has ruled in favor of will_work_for_doses.
will work for doses
Senior Boarder

#103521 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you your honour. And by the way, how did you get your fungus to sing in four part harmony?
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#103524 2 years, 10 months ago
will work for doses wrote:
Thank you your honour. And by the way, how did you get your fungus to sing in four part harmony?

I/2 cup vermiculite, I/4 cup brown rice flour, 1/4 cup of water, and 1 singing cubensis syringe from thehawkseye.com. A friend has a friend that does this for me of course.
will work for doses
Senior Boarder

#103579 2 years, 10 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
will work for doses wrote:

I/2 cup vermiculite, I/4 cup brown rice flour, 1/4 cup of water, and 1 singing cubensis syringe from thehawkseye.com. A friend has a friend that does this for me of course.

That's a fine recipe indeed, yer honour, you keep them little fellers singing and happy, and they'll do right in kind I reckon
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#103584 2 years, 10 months ago
i appluad this rational decision of the court .finally some sanity round these parts
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#103731 2 years, 10 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
i appluad this rational decision of the court .finally some sanity round these parts

its hard work I tell ya. But very fulfilling.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#103732 2 years, 10 months ago
you can't handle the truth, soldier! I'm out of order, you're out of order.
Attica! Attica!
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds