• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

deadheads on camels dosing swingers

#103473 2 years, 8 months ago
it's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: deadheads on camels dosing swingers

#103492 2 years, 8 months ago
I have studied this topic thoroughly. It is a well known fact that this occurs regularly at the San Francisco zoo. Monday is senior day, and Tuesday is Deadhead dosing swinger day with free camel rides all day. Based on these facts, I have to deem this acceptable content. The Kangaroo court has spoken.
will work for doses
Senior Boarder
I am Lobar speaking to you from the future

#103514 2 years, 8 months ago
Objection! Your honour this talk of camels dosing dead heads riding them, and swinging from the bars in the monkey cage, then courting kanagroos is absurd. Last Wed., on my way to the court house, riding my mythical ethical icicle tricycle I passed said zoo and found some of these dead heads riding their pogo sticks trying to jump the fence for free admission. They were apparently unaware that was the day they could gain free admission if the produced a picture from Egypt '78 of someone riding a camel next to the great pyramid. On these grounds I find your claims of Tuesday being, as you stated, irrelevant because everyone knows that is Shriners day.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#103526 2 years, 8 months ago
The use of pogo sticks or any mention of pogo sticks in this courtroom is strictly prohibited. They break after only a few days of use and I skinned my knee once. But I digress. Shriner appreciation day was moved to Thursdays on Jan. 1, 2011. The shriners were unhappy about this and felt special treatment was being given to the higher class deadheads, so there are still shriners who show on Tuesday for Occupy the Zoo protests. The deadheads were obviously confused by seeing the shriners there. Based on these facts, my ruling stands that deadheads on camels dosing swingers is acceptable and relevant content. But your objection is duly noted. The Kangaroo court has spoken. Court will be adjourned for an egg mcmuffin break.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
killwhyT
Senior Boarder

#103541 2 years, 8 months ago
in nominee satinus
will work for doses
Senior Boarder
I am Lobar speaking to you from the future

#103547 2 years, 8 months ago
sometimes we ride on your camels
sometimes we walk alone

I'd walk a mile for a camel, but then I wouldn't walk a camel a mile if I had a pogo stick
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#103566 2 years, 8 months ago
killwhyT wrote:
in nominee satinus

I have no idea what this means, but it sounds reasonable. Thus my ruling is that latin is acceptable, especially when used in conjucntion with money. The court has spoken.
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by neverstop66.
volare
Senior Boarder

#103567 2 years, 8 months ago
can't you guys take this over to the absurd camel section of craigslist, where it belongs.
The Sailor, coming out again, the lady fairly leapt at him.
That's how it stands today. You decide if he was wise.
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#103570 2 years, 8 months ago
I hate to put ideas in the Captain's head, but maybe, just maybe, the time is right for one more Camel Toe thread for 2011?
Without love day to day insanity's king
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#103577 2 years, 8 months ago
volare wrote:
can't you guys take this over to the absurd camel section of craigslist, where it belongs.

this was suggested by starlite16 originally. Thus anything that insane woman suggests is deemed inappropriate content. The court has spoken.
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by neverstop66.
Time to create page: 0.63 seconds