• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
toad
Junior Boarder

Phil step on in.

#10344 3 years, 4 months ago
Phil,

You promised me, my wife and 5 year old daughter (at the time) many years ago at the Austin book signing that you would play Austin in the future with one of your lineups. My wife and I are still eagerly waiting, I think my now 11 year old has given up, but her tune will change once she experiences a show.

We have waited patiently, but times up, we want some bombs down here. Please come to this grand city and play some fine music for the Austin community. We have many great festivals, Furthur would fit right in. We also have many great venues that would also be perfect for Furthur or a Phil project. Heck the Backyard is a great place and I know the owner, we could get yall down there no problemo. Even if ya come solo, I can put together a nice backing band for you and have the back line in place. Just get to Austin, bring bass and bombs and the people will come far and wide.

Phil I didn't want to go above your head but I have no choice. Jill, I am married, I know who is in charge of my household, so I will assume it is the same in your household. If you see this please make this happen.
"Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies"
Brooklyn Jimmy
Junior Boarder

Re: Phil step on in.

#10345 3 years, 4 months ago
How about you stop your whinin man and realize that these fine people have no desire to play for rubes and rednecks.
toad
Junior Boarder

#10346 3 years, 4 months ago
Shut up and get back over to the zone, ya know being a fellow zoner you should have my back damnit. I came here to beg. I told ya I was coming over here to stir up things, but that backfired.

I am not whining, I am just trying to find out when Phil plans on coming back as he told me he would 6 years ago. No whines, just letting him know he is missed down here.

You bastards in New York don't have any idea what it is like to not have any shows. So I don't want to hear it. Sure I can see Willy or Lyle any time and while I love them, they just don't bring the fix I need.

Oh and I am taking back the karma point I gave ya moments before you posted!
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by toad.
Brooklyn Jimmy
Junior Boarder

#10347 3 years, 4 months ago
YOU CAN'T TAKE MY kARMA pOINTS!
toad
Junior Boarder

#10348 3 years, 4 months ago
damn, hmm well i will spread lies about you. like the time you gave my cousin herpes.
Brooklyn Jimmy
Junior Boarder

#10349 3 years, 4 months ago
toad wrote:
damn, hmm well i will spread lies about you. like the time you gave my cousin herpes.

That was an accident! I didn't know he didn't have them already. Cold sores all look the same to men with one eye.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#10369 3 years, 4 months ago
I dunno guys I think Phil might be scared to come in here
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
toad
Junior Boarder

#10384 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah we are pretty imposing being Zoners and all. He must be intimidated by our fame. We are no different than you Phil. We just happen to be important figures on the Internet. Well plus I am the most famous unknown guitarist/singer-songwriter in the northern hemisphere. That type of popularity is very daunting.
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by toad.
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#10394 3 years, 4 months ago
come down to texas already boys!
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds