• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

Christmas Love & Furthur

#103385 2 years, 8 months ago
Christmas comes one day a year but its positive effects can be felt every single day if we want them to. My hope is that we can overcome our differences as that is what makes this universe so great and what we all should come together for. When someone is down, we should cheer them up. When someone is lonely we should be with them and give them our company. When someone is sad, we should try to help them smile any way we can so they can feel happiness if even for a second. If someone is angry, we should console them, and encourage positive things to help them overcome their anger so it doesn't become destructive towards themselves or other people. Remember why this music exists and what its true message is if you can. Its ALL about LOVE, PEACE, HARMONY DIVERSITY INCLUSION, COMING TOGETHER FOR THE GREATER GOOD OF ALL etc.... I choose to consciously TRY to walk away from Hate as much as I can and will have NONE of it here. I hope that when I meet ALL of you, it will be with a smile and a hug as I come in Peace and bring with me The Light of Love. So PLEASE come up to me and say hello if you see me in San Fran. Wed- Saturday or during the spring run ( Doing ALL shows ). I go to these shows to charge my Spiritual batteries and be a part of something GREATER than OUR EGOS! May God Bless Us All and keep us going FURTHUR!
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, PMoondancer , kevin, SunshineSue, Bakes, Strider1, will work for doses
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: Christmas Love & Furthur

#103388 2 years, 8 months ago
well said
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#103400 2 years, 8 months ago
rockinbob wrote:
Christmas comes one day a year but its positive effects can be felt every single day if we want them to. My hope is that we can overcome our differences as that is what makes this universe so great and what we all should come together for. When someone is down, we should cheer them up. When someone is lonely we should be with them and give them our company. When someone is sad, we should try to help them smile any way we can so they can feel happiness if even for a second. If someone is angry, we should console them, and encourage positive things to help them overcome their anger so it doesn't become destructive towards themselves or other people. Remember why this music exists and what its true message is if you can. Its ALL about LOVE, PEACE, HARMONY DIVERSITY INCLUSION, COMING TOGETHER FOR THE GREATER GOOD OF ALL etc.... I choose to consciously TRY to walk away from Hate as much as I can and will have NONE of it here. I hope that when I meet ALL of you, it will be with a smile and a hug as I come in Peace and bring with me The Light of Love. So PLEASE come up to me and say hello if you see me in San Fran. Wed- Saturday or during the spring run ( Doing ALL shows ). I go to these shows to charge my Spiritual batteries and be a part of something GREATER than OUR EGOS! May God Bless Us All and keep us going FURTHUR!

this thread has compelled me to say I APOLOGIZE to jen and wits if my insensitivity caused you any friction or stress this holiday season. I think we are all opinionated passionate people and life is TOO DAMN SHORT. I sincerely wish you both nothing but the best and well wishes for 2012.

[attachment:1][/attachment]

-- smell every flower --
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , rockinbob, will work for doses
Chester
More or less in line

#103403 2 years, 8 months ago

Happy Holidays!
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Chester.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , rockinbob, Jasper
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#103531 2 years, 8 months ago
bump
kevin wrote:
rockinbob wrote:

this thread has compelled me to say I APOLOGIZE to jen and wits if my insensitivity caused you any friction or stress this holiday season. I think we are all opinionated passionate people and life is TOO DAMN SHORT. I sincerely wish you both nothing but the best and well wishes for 2012.

-- smell every flower --
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#103532 2 years, 8 months ago
Just remember the Krampus is lurking
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#103576 2 years, 8 months ago
Love to all!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , rockinbob
will work for doses
Senior Boarder
I am Lobar speaking to you from the future

#103636 2 years, 8 months ago
MsJimp wrote:
Just remember the Krampus is lurking

The Krampus is always lurking, and I don't want that tongue on my forehead, let me tell ya, yeah fer sure you betcha
Time to create page: 0.93 seconds